yeah uh
you don’t clear people for being greenchecked without clearing the person

you didn’t really do anything today
or yesterday
at all

this was the obvious btw

i mean sure, you might
but still

I am just trying to see if it is even safe for a town pigeon to shoot nevermind the pile of wolf equity lmao

This is a fairly recently emerging opinion, I remember people, maybe it was you, having suspicions about them

i’ve always been townread
achro just got annoyed for a bit ig

which i mean
fair enough
welcome to fol

Nah I was just being a jerk about claiming because he gave an ultimatum and it got me paranoid.

Because people have fooled me like that before.

I do not ever enjoy being fooled the same way twice, and do my best to NEVER let it happen.

I feel like people on this forum are too dedicated to FM to the point it ruins their mental health
I have a life that I choose to sometimes prioritize over this game

we’re not really dedicated
we’re just stuck up about our opinions

For me I treat it like any other hobby I want to enjoy for a bit. I can go months without playing much mafia but just like a great video game if I want to play it for awhile I set aside time to play.

no matter how much of a life you got
spending a few hours on this game every ingame day isn’t too hard
its whats expected when you sign up

I saw Ratchet as a sub in the sign ups. Oh the possibilities of him subbing into this slot and it being wolf, I think he would have cried lol

The rules as written say 15 posts per day
I understand the true expectations go beyond that, but I think I’ve been putting in a reasonable amount

Do you think that you should have been making a better effort to read through at least some more of the isos along with those 15 posts?

you’re in the bottom 3 posters
one got subbed out, one just got subbed in

postcount isnt a good showing of effort
but it still shows time

There are so many people who have made so many posts
I looked at Eliza’s first few posts and townread her. A lot of other people have been mechcleared so let me make sure I have it right who the PoE is aside from Eliza:
Gorta
Wazza
Kiiruma
Me
Beancat
Zone
Illwei

You seem to forget that I subbed in