Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

If that happens, we know she’s wolf and yeet her into the sun.

Also we aren’t hammering early and bean isn’t here lighting it up.
Darnit Bean.

Do we?

If she blocks the shot on me for whatever fucking reason imaginable, I get executed, not Eliza. That then prevents a wolf from being executed the day after, sure she prevents a town death on the night before but she also would prevent an execution of a wolf for the day after

We’ll also know the one who the blocked person tried shooting is wolf as well and can yeet them into the sun as well.

This also stops Achro, if Achro is wolf and is wolf with exactly Illwei I suppose, from choosing not to kill me and then accusing me right afterwards or accusing Eliza as a potential other option

1 Like

btw reminder, no matter what anyone says, please remember this:

Wolves have no equity blocking a shot from hitting a town at night. If someone tries to say otherwise, they are mistaken or have a motivation. If I die tonight this is important, Leafia.

1 Like

it doesn’t matter how townie I think Achro is
I ain’t letting any other option happen than Achro killing me if they’re so hellbent on me dying

Ummm, w!Eliza would never block a shot on a villager. That would make no sense whatsoever.

this is actually one of the more common reasons why a wolf blocks a shot killing a town

Good, you understand.

1 Like

read my fucking post, I’m not in the mood to argue about this

That’s exactly what I’m thinking too. There’s no way a consort blocks a shot on a villager.

y’all just don’t get it do you

it’s not even just the fact if Consort she can block the shot, she can block literally ANYTHING considering we’re all outed

I did read it and why not just let the shot hit the villager? Especially if guilt is involved? Even if it isn’t, a dead villager is always good for the wolves.

I think I do get it, but there is one issue: IDK which people are straight up lying about their roles.
And so far, the most WTF-inducing claims are that of Achro and Illwei.
I left the thread for about a day, and suddenly that happened.

Anyhow: We should probably execute the roleblocker.

We mass claimed.

Guilt isn’t involved when it comes to Achro

Why did you massclaim? Especially on D3 instead of D4?
I’m pretty sure this was discussed in D2.