Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Apparently Frost used to have a volume tell but the last couple wolf games I’ve seen them in that wasn’t true so shrugs

I’ve said what I need to people are free to disagree honestly

???

unrelated to you

i just like saying neo

I did much better in Xros Wars than on Helluva Boss FM

First game, Helluva Boss FM, I did anti-spew mode on the people I read and interact were going executed later on, so having me dead early in the game hurt the town (and you) than doing any good.

That game was pretty much at my weakest performance

And then there is Xros Wars, I have blackmailed you and you weren’t in your position to kill me without getting executed by town, you were hoping that town will try get me executed so you don’t get backlash.

That was at my strongest play because I have all the leverage

Not down playing my teammates from the games of course, great peeps :slight_smile:

Which ones specifically?

Can you give me an example of a post from a Leafia wolf game that indicates being “less aware”?

I’d have to look into this.

I don’t like this, where did this come from, why do you think as such frost?

+1

This also happened at the beginning, so why didn’t Frost vote then, did anything new happen in regards to Italy and Garfooled, I don’t think so.

NGL, that is something I’ve seen Leafia do as wolf commonly.

I find it odd that Achro didn’t even comment on Leafia’s responses that I can recall.
I’m not really sure how to feel about Achro this game.

I don’t remember either interacting.
Interesting Mention.
I’ll keep note of it.

I wasn’t active for first 36 hours, can you honestly blame me that?

Kiiruma doesn’t seem impossible considering Kiiruma never actually voted Italy, and Achro never bothered to pressure Kiiruma.

Eh no.
Unless you’re a wolf saying this.
I mean MAYBE Achro/Frost is probable but it’s still a coin flip tbh.

XD

Original quote before I made my own quote in the first posts, you voted Italy back then

No you are right, we didn’t interact before until now. We’re not having quarrel or anything

Lmao

I don’t see how because me and Achro have different views on Italy, no pun intended on politics

Is Neon bold enough to soft wolf as wolf?

VOTE: guavagudetama

Eh VOTE: Sylveon
Too bad, I wanted that pressure on Guava, why couldn’t have Olive pushed when I voted earlier.

I can see this, I think as a wolf that’s probably how Guava would go about it and it could be what they are currently doing.

Do you think she’s scum?
Do you think the wolf is more likely to be Sylveon or Neon?
Or both?

Doesn’t also Sylveon not like that and was their initial reason for wolf reading our slot from you making a read like that, @Sylveon Hey Leafia, is Neon pushing for 2 ML’s cause if your town and they are wolf they might be.

Acting as if Italy isn’t an option has been noted.

sorry everyone, I was getting my PC up and ready
i have like 30 minutes like this. good luck everyone

oh shit, its getting on

TODAYS SUBJECTS:

• Achromatic has negative credit
  • What the fuck is up with Kiiruma anyways
  • A brief history of NEODELTA1822 (if I have extra time)

Frankly given the state of my desk I probably won’t be much better than I am with a laptop but its worth a shot