Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

They literally don’t because you can’t vote for two people at the same time. It’s why I don’t have any interest in Garfooled at the moment.

I never claimed to have my focus on both of you. Stop twisting my words around already.

This exactly.

The point of a hydra is for the fun of it. Not to make it hard for people to know which head is talking.

It was how it was done and in what order.

1: Because he went after you.
2: Who said anything about you wanting to? Sometimes these things happen.
3: What, and look even scummier in the process?

What’s going on is Atlas has seen an opportunity to shade me and is trying to get people to wolfread me so the wolves can misexe me. He’s literally twisting my words around to suit his own ends.

It literally isn’t.

Pretty sure it isn’t.

Nah. Zorvo and Atlas ala mode is tastier.

Only if you’re town yourself.

I did not contradict myself Zorvo.

Would like this if i could. Silviu finally got my gender right. ^_^

Thanks. Nibbles chocolate happily Happy Valentine’s Day everyone.

No wonder. All his aggression has been on me.

Somewhat wolfy to do so I think.

Jarek can have a slight townlean for making me laugh with the whole random number generator thing.

Please explain.

Finally got caught up and hi Silviu. :sleepingleafeon:

Now to head back off to play some Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. :sleepingleafeon:

It’s not like there was a ton to contribute at the time considering it was time for me to get some rest tbh.
I’ve got about 150-ish posts to catch up on but atm I’m paying attention to what’s happening in the thread.

I feel bad, people are inviting me to hang out with them IRL and I am declining because I don’t want to hang out with their other friends. :sob:

And I also had to decline going to one’s 18th birthday party

Breaaaath in, brreeeeaaath out

The Kiiruma reads list:
8 - Achromatic
7 - Zorvo/Atlas, Sylveon, Italy
6 - JakeTheWolfie, Hazard, Guava, Neon
5 - Frost, Garfooled
4 - Jarek
3 - Olivest

Overall Achro seems to be saying things which feel towny and their points have come across well. I think overall they’re the most likely to be town but I’m worried about him powerwolfing since from what I remember, Achro’s a pretty decent all-round player.

Olivest at some points feels a bit too relaxed and their interactions with others sometimes have been lacking (Ironic I know since I’m a lowposter) but I feel like Olivest knows more than they should do.

I dislike Jarek’s slight obsession early about their ‘claim’ and I don’t exactly see that as a towny thing from their slot since it just takes up some thread space without really providing anything of sustenance in return.

I want Frost to post more so that I can get a more solid read on them. Since my 5s and 6s are often moreso null than a particular read either way. Just wish very slight leans one way or the other.

For now just to provide some pressure and because I don’t exactly like any of the pre-existing wagons rn, I’m gonna just vote Frost.

VOTE: Frostwolf103

Come contribute stuff, let me read you.

Can you give me a couple examples of which of my points you believe come across well? Thank you.

1 Like

I do not like this at all

1 Like

That’s nice.

I feel like at this point your reads on Olivest were fairly consistent and yet you were keeping an open mind to them if they were to change. They failed to do so and therefore you were content on pursuing it a bit. Only thing I dislike is you didn’t vote with em.

Although I feel like this post was somewhat ironic because Garfooled had a point sorta against you and this felt similar to it too. I liked how you further went on to explain what you were trying to put across rather than letting Garfooled tunnel incorrectly for a bit.

That’s the first couple. I’m kinda doing mobile so it’s a pain to make a small wall. This just gives you an idea of what points I’ve been liking.

Uh oh, a double earthquake happened where I am

Glad we are on the same page.

Where the fuck are you

I guess more importantly are you okay.

3 Likes

I am okay, I live in western Romania which is weird because I do not live in a zone where the plates should be intercepting.

Yet, it happened exactly in my county. But I am okay, my house is sturdy and I have a handy desk

1 Like

:heart: stay safe pls

1 Like

I really still don’t understand.

Who are you referring to in this?
Who are the 4 your including?

It’s funny that you completely ignore Olivest, Frost, Sylveon and Jarek.
Those 4 posted during that time and I think even Italy as well but you only talk about 2 players and it involves Garfooled which is funny cause their most memorable moment was calling Olivest/Achro potential W/W but you didn’t even mention any of this did you?