Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

I have clarified, that is how it works yeah someone can vote. I hop on and then unvote. But i dont know who i wanna do it on yet. Give me a bit to go through my notes

1 Like

i think what u guys should consider:

IF Neon is the baddie, they need Kiimura out because they know they will get checked by Leafia.

and BECAUSE I sway the narrative around Kiimura, that they’re important: they’re putting suspicion on me.

that’s what I’ve been thinking.

2 Likes

Besides with Neon’s ability, if they’re really suspicious of someone, that person can be proven simply by visiting them right?

If u don’t want Hazard proven, I can simply visit Neon.

Ahh…. I am lost…. My main three thinks Are Jake, Neon and Italy…. Jake is only suspicious to me on character alone and i want to steer away from that. Yeah jarek was incriminating jake but never actually voted or pushed to vote them…. So i dont have a town read on them except for may jarek trying to back away from being on the same allignment to jake. Neon has been very stressed the last day or two but she has stated this is how she usually plays and i choose to believe it. Nothing screams “town” to me about them but nothing also screams scum to me… Italy is a wild card who i have no read on. In short i think… I may wanna vote jake…. Idk tho like…. Ahhhh i hate this

If someone votes jake in 8 min i will follow. But for now i am about to call it a night…. And maybe vote one of our two opens

ok.

Well people cant say i didnt try to vote

Night guys

1 Like

VOTE: JakeTheWolfie

JIC you’re still around but lurking @Hazardwaste :pleading_face:

Just doing this so we have an extra option since ya wanna vote there.

VOTE: JaketheWolf I would like kiiruma to also unvote. I dont want this to be a bus but i will give the option

1 Like

VOTE: Italy

2 Likes

Thankyou kiiruma. If your evil pulling me along however. Fuck you kiiruma

2 Likes

You’re welcome

No i am Hazard

:innocent:

1 Like

Honestly though I doubt 2 games coincidentally would have the same stuff

Also kinda worrying that game had 4 evils

1 Like