Hell Echoes FM - Signups (FILLED!)

Well, to give you a backstory about Hell Echoes itself, I’d have to derail the topic a little bit…

Long story

Originally, there were two setups I made named “Underworld Forest” (a setup based on roles that someone named Tilgarial hates) and “Bad Memories” (a setup based on roles that someone named Fossil hates). Then I literally mashed them together with zero modification, and thus “Nightmare Woods” was born.

Upon reviewing Nightmare Woods at FoL, we have determined that it was too unbalanced, so we threw away basically half of the roles and polished the remaining roles.

So. What happened to the roles that were thrown away? Well you see, after a couple further polishing and adding a couple supplementary roles, they became Hell Echoes!

Short

Yes.

2 Likes

anyone want to hydra :pleading_face:

oh my god melikey?? it has been eons
how does kiiruma have ten times more likes on your posts than eliza

1 Like

Not a bad idea. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

My last game has ended

/in

4 Likes

you would totally use 3 of these as children names

based

The player list has been filled. Roles will be distributed soon. The game starts at 2023-02-13T21:00:00Z.

4 Likes

:DDD
ye it’s me— outta my cave the sun’s too darn bright
made me happy to see u on here!

(might’ve been cus they were hosting/helping on the game i was in!)

/spec

it’s weird remembering that people here have existences outside of this website

like it’s much easier to believe that jaiden and may just materalized out of thin air when the fol playerbase was getting smaller

6 Likes

that’s how i feel every single time someone mentions doing something in their life
you all go places and live somewhere other then the void?

1 Like

speaking of doing things i got asked on a date so that means i must quit forum mafia goodbye everyone

4 Likes

I kinda wish I lived in a void, ngl.

We cast polymerization on min and sulit and May came out, that’s why we haven’t seen them in a while

5 Likes

i mean we were both summoned here around the same time by the mystic known as “mistyx” so close enough
any jaiden/may lore is fabricated to deceive people into thinking we’re real

3 Likes

There’s lore?

1 Like

of course. have you not been studying??

I’ve been breezing through classes.

Why am I the signup thread top poster I hate that.

3 Likes

We do? News to me. :sleepingleafeon: