The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I mean ties are bad and random tiebreaker resolutions suck.

1 Like

yeah
but he bandaged the problem because it turned into something he didnt like instead of hacking it off early

I dont think crescent understands what I usually do here day 1

I will be helpful

then could you explain it for our guest, benevolent host?

@Crescent

hello

achro’s year in review 2023:

pounces on wolf within ten posts. Then pounces on wolf kiiruma, kiiruma is forced to hellbus first person to survive. Kiiruma does not kill me. I murder his second partner. I die n2.

I scum read someone within the first 20 posts. May does an oopsie to distract me. I shoot that same scum n1 as joat, we win day 2.

smash scum leafia off her opener, die n1

smash scum kp day 1, scum tried to kill me THREE DIFFERENT TIMES this game. Frost did well, but I killed him in the end.

FAM is too many topics, but we beat the hell out of scum collectively that game.

I poe’d the scum to 3/4 day 1, but it was my birthday so i was nice and let them kill obv town. I died n1

You talking about past the point of expiration? Past reasonable? On here, I am the reasonable. On here, I AM THE TRIBAL CHIEF etc etc etc.

so yes when i have a scum read and low energy due to being busy i do expect things to just… explode.

That didnt happen, so I shrugged

you havent been doing any reasonable tribal chief behaviour, though.

unless you count this, which you didnt talk about any afterwards

which you then changed

anyway about frost, I make it a real big point that people always get one with me. And it sucks for them when they still lose the game. That’s what happened to poor frost.

had bean even posted when i voted, I was meming.

no
thats the point

I dont understand your point

you’ve not really done anything like your d1 typical behaviour this game, which strikes me as off
meming and then pushing someone we now know is a v is weird

ok, then vote and kill me and deal with the consequences day 3. I dont care about this game rn, sorry.

gl

this doesnt help
night night. see you tomorrow.

i think atlas is blatant town. havent seen their wolf game but. when they town they town. they just immediately subbed in and started ordering people around. you do this you do that. i dont think they are this brutal wolf to come off as so calm. also compare to trisscar subbing in

i think crescent is town for having and expressing a … passionate opinion about psy

i think millium is town for having and expressing a passionate opinion about sir derps. and also she posted a ton. like. not high post count but a lot of words densely put into her posts

i dont know how to read beancat. but she can die if she doesn’t do anything with her role. the only reason i unvoted is because she softed “important pr”. so, do something bean prods with a stick

kiiruma isn’t clear if im understanding? i read sir derp’s flip and i thought that i don’t see how that correlates to mech green on kii. i can read more later and/or if he’s blatantly clear can somebody bonk me on the head pls. but i didnt see it. i was also extra confused later when zug said that all modifiers should have been removed. like is it impossible for kii to be mafia still? i mean the first though is that kii is shc (seer hunt clear). but wolves can also fake shc so

i think wrongboy is town and i dont wanna discuss it

i thought hal had a towny post in retrospect.

i thought about this for a while, simulated different outcomes of the wifom, i decided >rand it ends up towny

but it would help if they are more active yeah. they can lose wim as either alignment but it never makes it easier to find them as town imo

i still think psy is too … out there to be mafia. i believe sirderps that its a genuine new player, not an alt. so its not like, … an alt trolling. i dont think a new player does this as mafia

no opinion on trisscar

i think achro might be mafia. man can’t stop rolling mafia. he rolled wolf like 5-6 times in a row. so far everything is the same as his previous scum rands imo. zug suggested difference check between him and … was it kiiruma? i agreed when i read it. his reads are off too. at least his scumread on me, i know im town. and he didnt die n1

@Atlas u are gonna hate me for this but im just realizing our reads are gonna be identical here. listen. LISTEN. I CAN EXPLAIN. LISTEN. i know that … in botf i specifically did it to pocket you. so this is awkward. but i swear this is just a coincidence now. like im still partly influenced by you and everyone coz i still genuinely sheep a ton as town, like thats just how i play as town first → then i copy it as wolf. but like wtf am i supposed to do now when i came to the same conclusions as you. i could Not say them so u dont get paranoid but like my job as town is to be honest so like. sorry, my poe is the same as yours

i also scumread frostwolf (and have been before u subbed in!) because i thought he’s tame. same for achro. beancat w/e

and the only new addition is sultan. i thought this overnight after someone flipped town. i thought sultan is having a bit too much fun. like … he’s posting around, laughing at everything, making posts as if he’s like. how do i put it in words. like he’s laughing at everything. it came off as a very entertained wolf to me who’s causing chaos. pls dont get paranoid of me atlas im so sorry for last game but im town and these are my reads now :sob:

idot
atlas
crescent
millium
wrongboy

psy
hal

kiiruma (pending help from u guys. i dont get it)
trisscar

sultan
beancat

frostwolf
achro

VOTE: Achromatic

i am very paranoid that atlas might turn on me coz like. they did just vote me before. and they got burned by defending me last game. im sorry atlas. but these are my genuine reads and im town wtf am i supposed to do :sob:. like thats why im trying to soften the blow. i dont blame u if ur suspicious of me fwiw like i get it

-t 2/10

its not really helpful, but as someone who understands my own meta very well i dont tend to like how people choose to poke at me.

“typical d1 behavior.”

I do not have typical d1 behavior. I boil it down to “I kicked ass yay” but my approach game to game varies quite a bit. In some I hammer my points home, in others i give more leeway. Some i post a lot of reads, others I focus on a few. I know, by my own creation, that my day 1s cant be accurately boiled down to ‘town’ vs ‘scum’

I do know though, that especially after I have been in a similar energy level and happen to roll scum, people will often go ‘wow look at these comparisons to the game that just ended.’

Which I idled for the first two full days. And didnt, in fact, protect my town read in bio like I did frost here. So even if you are town, and acting in good faith, your premise is shot and its a waste of my time trying to explain that because self meta is never right burn the witch etc.

I am, legitimately, tired. I do not wish to be pulled into drawn out debates with someone who is known to hyperpost. I would, literally, rather take a bullet to my player slot brain than have to deal with someone who fundamentally misunderstands me right now.

There is no anger here or anything, you are free to do as you like, I am just tired and know where this road leads.

this will get neither of us anywhere
this has happened in both your scumgames and towngames, we’re at a standstill
we’ll talk later, ja? perhaps you’ll have more energy then, as i am exhausted aswell

Nah just vote me. Come on. You know you want to. Savor the moment. It’s fun tbh

kii is good because he has an ability that reveals his role to a player, and he used it on derps. that should be clearing enough, for now

1 Like

do you give a buff if 5 people vote on you? i swear ive heard that before