Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

One two three Freddy is coming for you

1 Like

Grab your crucifix.

Is that necessary? What’s she going to do? I don’t feel very threatened by this gonna be honest

1 Like

she’s going to lock the door and turn off the lights, anything could happen at that point

Looking for the Forum Game Rules? They can be found here .

Looking for the Terms of Service? They can be found here .

The following rules apply everywhere on the site, both in and out of game, as well as in other community-affiliated spaces, such as the Discord server. Hosts may not waive these rules.

1. Be respectful of other users. Harassment, toxicity, and threats are strictly prohibited.
  2. Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and other forms of bigotry are strictly prohibited. This includes the use of hate speech or slurs.
  3. Do not share personally identifying information of other users without their permission.
  4. Do not use this forum to violate the law, or advocate for others to violate the law.
  5. Keep your posts in the correct category, stay on-topic, and do not spam. This includes not discussing religion or politics. Additionally, posts must be in English.
  6. Do not share accounts without moderator permission.
  7. Do not post or link to NSFW content or depictions of graphic violence.
  8. Do not post or link to viruses, malware, etc.
  9. Do not place wagers involving money or anything of material value.
  10. Do not necrobump old posts (more than 1 month since the last reply) without adding a constructive comment.
  11. Don’t abuse loopholes. Don’t voice intent to break the rules or trick other users into doing so. Pretending to violate the rules may be treated as if you had actua

You posted the terms and conditions.

This is a joke.

3 Likes

Sounds like Rue.

Aka Misty

Who was wolf

Different players have different styles.

@ moderators.

This thread made me lose Splatoon you distracted me I went 3-12 in a Splat Zones knockout how does that make you feel

1 Like

You can’t blame me. I was barely here.

This was two minutes ago, Magnus. You were there.

2 Likes

1 Like