Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

@Italy
Why are you still not vouching for Jaiden and how they view me as if I survive past day 1 I survive for a long awhile.
It was mentioned in mine, yours and theirs wolf chat.

Fuck I think even @Neon was on our team, I think that was our other member and Neon ain’t even speaking up but they might have left that chat room idk.

I didn’t explain the read on you and Atlas too, but pop off I guess.
Yes my reads are different than you.
Yes, I can explain them even.

No it doesn’t make me a wolf because I have different reads and I’d think you have enough experience to know that our reads can and often do differ no matter which alignment.

Anyway I am going to make a resolving rate list.
Highest Gives Most Social Info on Flip
Lowest Gives Less Info on Flip
Have questions? I have in depths answers.

High Resolving Rate
Kiiruma
Sylveon
Achromatic
Italy

Mid Resolving Rate
guavagudetama
Neon
Garfooled
Olivest

Low Resolving Rate
Jarek
Hazardwaste
Frostwolf
JakeTheWolfie

2 of the low resolving rate has to be town no matter what. I will retire from mafia if I’m wrong that’s how confident I am on this read via Gamestate.
2 can be mafia but there is a very very very low percentage and even 1 containing mafia doesn’t feel right but it’s possible.

In the assumption there is 3 wolves we should never vote low resolving today.
We vote Mid or High as we receive good info from it.

I literally was on mobile and didn’t want to type a huge wall. I already had explained this, so I just provided some thoughts there.

This I find to be… very interesting. It’s almost as if Zorvo pulled this from… literally nowhere.

On contrary, Italy. Garfooled make decent point about Achromatic being LAMIST. When you quote the message that way with only half visible, I had to open the full message to understand the point what Garfooled is making, which went over the head.

Hey Zorvo buddy, where’d you get the info that there can be 3 wolves at max.
Seems like a bit of a stretch to me.
Dependent on my answer, my read on you might change.

13 Players.
Yeah 4 Group Wolves Sound Balanced. :+1:
Your reaching, get outta here!

1, you’re.
2, you’re literally just doing a ratio, don’t act like it’s a thing you know for a fact.
3, you’re mad because I… townread 2 people alongside you that your hydra buddy disagrees with.

Seems like your a wolf making a fucking terribly shitty reach on me to me.

1 Like

I died D1 trust me I didn’t read anything

If your town you know better Kiiruma.
Your not that bad as Town.

Funny there’s only like 1 person in that section that’s been towny at all

The rest can go straight to the executions for all I care.

Do I know the typical ratio is 3:1 Town:Mafia? Yes.
I taught @Hazardwaste that the other day since he’s new to forum mafia.

Don’t speak in absolutes, Zorvo.
And don’t even try and read me off of me either townreading people or questioning your wording choices.

You should understand where things seem a bit ridiculous.

XD
Sure buddy sure.

We both disagree buddy! :clap:
Me and Atlas don’t like Italy and Sylveon’s posts.
Your town reads on them came from thin air. :wind_face:
Doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out your wall post was bad, even Achro and Neon addressed concern.

Don’t focus on lacklusting players.
It doesn’t give us shit except another Town loss.
Vote for Info.

The number of times Zorvo says buddy directly correlates to how much I want to murder him.

3 Likes

Killing players who provide no value now and not leaving them until d3 or 4 or 5 is useful and provides plenty of info.

We should always vote to kill wolves.

1 Like

Ok, that’s nice that you and your hydra buddy agree on Sylveon and that your read there is different to mine. It’s almost like in… forum mafia, people can… disagree and have their own reads.

My bad that I fucking expressed my own I guess.

My reads aren’t on thin air, I have reasoning behind them which I can explain if you’d stop floating on your little cloud rn and acting like you’re Mr Perfect.

Also Achro said that my wall did not whel them which suggests it’s not too special. And like, sure, that’s fair enough. I probably could’ do more, but it’s not like it’s a big difference compared to normal, I don’t exactly… do huge catchup posts all the time and reads lists.

*whelm iirc, not whel but I digress.