Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

If your town you know better Kiiruma.
Your not that bad as Town.

Funny there’s only like 1 person in that section that’s been towny at all

The rest can go straight to the executions for all I care.

Do I know the typical ratio is 3:1 Town:Mafia? Yes.
I taught @Hazardwaste that the other day since he’s new to forum mafia.

Don’t speak in absolutes, Zorvo.
And don’t even try and read me off of me either townreading people or questioning your wording choices.

You should understand where things seem a bit ridiculous.

XD
Sure buddy sure.

We both disagree buddy! :clap:
Me and Atlas don’t like Italy and Sylveon’s posts.
Your town reads on them came from thin air. :wind_face:
Doesn’t take an Einstein to figure out your wall post was bad, even Achro and Neon addressed concern.

Don’t focus on lacklusting players.
It doesn’t give us shit except another Town loss.
Vote for Info.

The number of times Zorvo says buddy directly correlates to how much I want to murder him.

3 Likes

Killing players who provide no value now and not leaving them until d3 or 4 or 5 is useful and provides plenty of info.

We should always vote to kill wolves.

1 Like

Ok, that’s nice that you and your hydra buddy agree on Sylveon and that your read there is different to mine. It’s almost like in… forum mafia, people can… disagree and have their own reads.

My bad that I fucking expressed my own I guess.

My reads aren’t on thin air, I have reasoning behind them which I can explain if you’d stop floating on your little cloud rn and acting like you’re Mr Perfect.

Also Achro said that my wall did not whel them which suggests it’s not too special. And like, sure, that’s fair enough. I probably could’ do more, but it’s not like it’s a big difference compared to normal, I don’t exactly… do huge catchup posts all the time and reads lists.

*whelm iirc, not whel but I digress.

Hey guys, I’m a townie so my reads are definitely the exact same as Zorvo’s, don’t worry about my own.
I’ll just sheep him because I’m sure that would never go wrong.

If your intention this game was to frustrate me Zorvo, then congrats, you’ve done it.
Stop editing your messages, you know better than to do that.
And if you want to push me, at least try and find some reasonable reasoning this game.

Helluva Boss FM likes to reach out and disagree with you, this one had 3 mafia party.

Small red flag here. You sure it was an incorrect push?

Not really just yet.

Sighs I can only vote one person at a time so I’m only focusing on one person at a time. What about that don’t you understand? I also didn’t accuse Atlas because of that either. It’s more his reaction to my vote on him that made me strongly suspect your slot of being a wolf. All the two of you have been doing this game is twisting what I say to make it appear more wolfy and asking leading questions designed to make the answerer appear wolfier no matter how they answer.

He voted for you. Pretty sure he did. I think.

That’s because you’re twisting my words to suit your own ends there. I meant that sometimes you make mistakes that make you look scummy.

It depends on several factors.

Only a wolf has the right to do that. I only suggested that being a possibility. Never once did I say it was a certainty.

These are honestly good questions.

You and Atlas belong in high too.

The same could be said of you actually.

Oops. Forgot to add this: :sleepingleafeon:

because that’s a pointless generalization and completely irrelevant
regardless if it’s true, what does it actually matter

We’re communicating via our rolecard now though. :sleepingleafeon:

Heading put for RL for the time being, so I’ll let Silviu take over for now. :sleepingleafeon:

I don’t like Kiimura’s push on Jarek. It was weird.

I’d like more of an explanation on that

Zorvo is pushing whoever is a threat to them. Which is just what they do. I can’t say I find it scummy, they’re just as defensive as last game.

Neon’s push itself on Jackie wasn’t right when they had more to consider from more active players but the response from the push they got as “oh I’m always an easy target” felt a bit scummy to me.