Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

because that’s a pointless generalization and completely irrelevant
regardless if it’s true, what does it actually matter

We’re communicating via our rolecard now though. :sleepingleafeon:

Heading put for RL for the time being, so I’ll let Silviu take over for now. :sleepingleafeon:

I don’t like Kiimura’s push on Jarek. It was weird.

I’d like more of an explanation on that

Zorvo is pushing whoever is a threat to them. Which is just what they do. I can’t say I find it scummy, they’re just as defensive as last game.

Neon’s push itself on Jackie wasn’t right when they had more to consider from more active players but the response from the push they got as “oh I’m always an easy target” felt a bit scummy to me.

I’ll make an actual reads later, this is just what stuck with me after my catch-up

cant feckin english

I think Zorvo is (annoyingly) probably town.
His ‘hydra’ is one of my stronger townreads alongside yours.

It’s not exactly a strong push.
I just think that Jarek claiming and bringing it a few times could be an attempt to pass off as content and a derpclear but at the same time it’s a wolf who’s derailing thread a bit since I know I’d seen some discussion of it (albeit not much)

Last game Zorvo was a neutral who had to stay alive in order to win and had to (semi) scumside based on the nature of his character. I don’t think comparing the 2 games does Zorvo justice tbh

What info does it provide?
Name me 3 players that talked about Hazardwaste.

There’s a difference between a wolf and a wolfy player,
Learn it.
That’s my suggestion to you anyway.

Let me make this more simpler for you.

Are chances of finding wolves are 3/13.
So we have a 10/13 chance of executing a Town member today.

If we execute those with low resolving, we don’t gain anything from their Miss execution even if you want to argue they are low poster, cool I don’t give a fuck they don’t provide info.

Anyone in Mid and High Resolving provides allot more info.
Ask me a name in there and I’ll explain why.

NOOOOO really!?
Of course man. XD
When you said that you said it as if it was only one of us so I was pointing out it was both of us.
Pay attention lol.

I don’t care that you express your own man I just want some explanation with it.

This is indirectly discrediting me and taking things out of context.
My lord.

Clearly people can’t understand sarcasm.
Also Context.

Kiiruma was complaining I’m too smart for him and know how balanced setups work.
Not actually but seriously Kiiruma’s reach there was so bad lol.

Or more like not actually the smart part but it should be obvious a balance setup of 13 is 3.
If it had a bigger player amount I’d think possibly more then 3 tbh.

I’m just saying what I believe you said.
If I’m twisting it that’s for you to explain how and re-explain what your saying.

Et tu, Brute?

Claiming that I was complaining that you’re ‘too smart for me’ is a big fucking stretch on your part too Zorvo.

Because once again, get off your horse. You’re not. Atm your arrogance is kinda icky, so tone it down a bit.

I know how setups often work. I just thought you potentially had a bit of TMI by saying the word “maximum” when describing the amount of wolves as if you knew it for a certainty.

Judging from the fact we interacted with almost all the playerlist this game, yeah probably.
But we are have Mech knowledge we are Town so if you want a mafia execution I recommend you vote elsewhere, if you are mafia then you can vote yourself and make this game quicker for us. :+1:

It matters cause that’s why Achro wolf reads Jaiden or the only reason they gave and you need to tell them it is false reasoning.

Lol is Kiiruma hoping for town credit from this repeatable shit on me?!?

Miss this?

I’m on mobile.
So when I have 1 post up, I cant see other ones being typed at the same time.

So yes actually, I did miss it.
Because I was trying to reply to you.

As I’d like it if you can read me for actual reasons this game and we’ll see if you’re right in the end

1 Like