Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

The host just posted and it says “game continues”
This confirms me as town outright.

Not that yesterday should’ve confirmed anything else really.
I’m concerned.
The game really rests on my shoulder a-fucking-gain.

Aw heck yeah
ngl I didn’t see that

Ok the way I set myself free is quick voting.
The question is whether I hammer sulit and believe that yesterday was sulit trying to gain cred by voting Leafia.
Or whether I vote for Garfooled and we immediately learn if I’m right or wrong depending on whether the host says the game continues or not.

Were I in Sulit’s position, as wolf, I’d also hammer Leafia there.
Did u see me appealing to Sulit yesterday at all?

Also u will have 2 games in a row where u just guessed right about the ppl u play with’s alignment without even elaborating it to anyone else

I am finally back at my desktop :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

It’s obviously just Garf tbh.

I skimmed through their previous games during the night phase that I could find

In Hell Echoes, you can see a stark difference in his opening.

Garf jumps into the game, solving and prodding people immediately:

As well as in Need For Speed

In this game, their opening seems relatively awkward (which is what first pinged me about their slot):

Granted that I didn’t look super hard, I couldn’t find a scum game of theirs on this website (if they have one a link would be appreciated), but this is already a bad look, especially if this is their first scum game.

Notably, Leafia and Garfooled start pushing eachother relatively early on

But the basis of Garf’s push just seems … weird? Like it is faked to distance themselves from eachother?
And iirc Leafia does like to push her partners as wolf.

Moving on, Garf doesn’t really pay much attention or push Leafia much more after this for a while.

Continuing on through Garf’s iso, I just notice that it seems pretty different from Hell Echoes, at least to me

They seem to be a lot less focused, and I see a lot less posts like these:

And more like these:

They also seem to be a lot less confident and more self-aware than their previous games

This post felt kinda pocket-y to me when he posted it, and also kinda slimy because it left Magnus and May open to be pushed by him.

Garfooled continues to push on Leafia a bit, which could be towny

This text will be hidden

But the push feels weak, and they continue to not vote Leafia

In fact, they do not vote Leafia at EOD

Garf did not vote at all EOD1

Day 2, Garf seems to go after Leafia immediately, guns blazing, but he seems to direct most of his suspicion towards Magnus, rather than Leafia

Something that is also a little weird to me is Garf’s carelessness about discussing mechanics, basically outing themselves as VT if they are town, and opening themselves to be claimvigged.

And… Garf continues not to vote Leafia, the person they have been scumreading heavily for the whole game

Like they set up this scumread earlier under the guise of pushing their wolf partner…

Garfooled really only votes Leafia when they can get away with moving it off Leafia. Their behavior specifcally around EOD2 is really strange, like they’re waiting to see if they need to change votes, and they continuously leave themselves paths to get away from voting Leafia:

Saying it’s possible Kiiruma is evil

and leaving to ask questions

or maybe giving themselves an excuse to move their vote off Leafia.

And then… Garf’s lylo play yesterday is just really weird

Despite wolfreading Leafia for the whole game, they seem to have a sense of doubt or hesistation that seems really unwarranted for how much Garfooled has pushed Leafia this game (literally putting them at the bottom of their reads list)

Moving on to Leafia’s ISO:

Summary

Leafia putting shade on myself, allowing her to move off Garfooled

Leafia leaves herself room to move her vote to Wiz and Magnus instead.

Moves their vote to Marluna.

Moves people down to scumread with Garfooled, so Leafia has other options than him

Opens the opportunity for going for me, if their partner flips wolf

Weird reason tbh?

Despite calling Garf “clearly a wolf” in the past two posts, Leafia moves their vote back on me.

Moves their vote back to Garf, but leave me as an open option.

Opens their options to Zenon.

Changes their vote off Garf to hammer May

Backs off their read during LYLO, trying to focus their attention on myself and Zenon

Leafia also does this weird dance around Garf’s slot, consistently putting them at the bottom of their reads but never really pushing or voting for them. Leafia also seems to be preparing for Garf to flip wolf, setting up a lot of interactions so they can push others off of Garf’s flip.

See above spoiler for things I found pretty weird/indiciative of Leafia lining up lynches or trying to sneak her attention away from Garfooled.

Coming into lylo, Leafia also seems to hesitate to push Garf, despite scumreading them heavily all game

So, in conclusion, I believe Leafia and Garfooled have been trying to distance from eachother basically all game. They never push one another enough to actually warrant putting the other in danger. Despite both having the other as their strongest scumread for the entire game, neither EVER end the day with their votes on one another, except EOD2, when it was clear Leafia was not going over.

Garfooled’s playstyle also seems off from their town games that I managed to find, more floaty, less serious and solvy.

VOTE: Garfooled

hehe

garfia

leafia
garfooled
mafia

i am jet lagged…

im gonna go write essay numero dos now

Votecount as of post #2292

sulit (1): Garfooled
Garfooled (1): sulit

Not Voting (1): Kiiruma

That is so nitpicky
Meanwhile the whole game u ask ppl about how u should read others so u could come to a popular conclusion

I can’t make my own case on Sulit atm bcus I’m at a store, but if Kiiruma needs one, I’ll do so when I get home.
Not that I think I’ll get much since Leafia forgets Sulit exists the whole game and Sulit was/is on vacation.

Besides in relation to me, and Leafia TRs them there with me as W

“nitpicky” lol

the only reason I’ve asked for others insights is because the majority of this game has players I’ve never played with before

I usually use prior experience a lot to read others, I like being familiar with people’s play styles.

Btw, host, this is kinda the wrong way around in the OP

Fixed. Thank you. :+1:

I’m hating this so much :upside_down_face:
Whenever I need to make a 50/50 decision, the pressure gets to me.
Yesterday it went well, today honestly… Sulit’s pointed out some things to me that I’ve seen myself.

I need to read yalls ISOs carefully. Fml

Ok Magnus who was killed had the read of Leafia/Sulit.
I’m just making a personal note of this

Litten was killed because Litten’s mech posting really put town in a strong position and I don’t think many of us would consider executing Litten for a second.

Yet I’m trying to think why Magnus was killed.

I get leaving me and Zenon alive so we vote on each other and lose. But why did Leafia + team not kill the other one of yall and instead killed Magnus, that’s what I’m trying to think about.

Magnus also scumread Garfooled pretty heavily.

Noticed the same difference as I did