Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Did you stab Zorvo and Atlas in the mouth 20 times

1 Like

no
of course not
maybe
they might have deserved it

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s unusual even for Romania standards. Did they put the syringe the wrong place?

atlas being dead means i can’t lostwolfpost anymore

i’m feeling so lost without them :pensive:

1 Like

they just kept adding more in different spots

You have us!

(You are extra dead)

still hurts a day later

That’s that’s very unusual even for Romania’s standards

we’re a bit more lax about dosage
just need it to be somewhere between “good enough” and “they probably won’t be feeling the right side of their face again until sundown”

1 Like

So 1 scum down. Where is everyone’s heads at?

olive scum incriminates neon

I am very shocked that you just

caught jaiden

Oh here are my badly formatted notes. I tried to keep it brief

Neon - refer to post 639 of mine and the message from neon now that olivest flipped scum. Neon’s arrival saying everything was pointless dick measuring looks horrific for Neon now in the context that the entire time I was building a correct scum case on olivest. Neon needs to be heavily scrutinized. People can be wrong, but the way neon entered the thread is sneakily scum sided. Re read their later interactions with olivest and decide for yourself.

Kiiruma - I just don’t think kiiruma in a scum/scum wagon keeps making people vote him or the other scum at eod. Virtually cleared unless kiiruma is insanely disciplined as scum to keep calm.

Frost/gar - kept trying to start pointless vanity wagons instead of consolidating against a known scum wagon looks pretty great for them.

Italy - not opposing the scum wagon when he had the chance nor taking the chance to vote olivest (ie bussing) looks pretty good for Italy

Zorvo/atlas - zorvo would have to be pretty bold to challenge me on Jaiden so much as a scum buddy. Not sure he has it in him. Also zorvo btw you said it doesn’t say best town player for a reason, I can link you to the sites where I have won those awards, just because you didn’t understand my point didn’t mean I had none. Atlas shading olivest but ‘respecting zorvo’s vote’ is however kind of sussy so something to consider if not be overwhelmingly worried about. This slot unfortunately ended up scum siding a lot day 1 and that cant be dismissed just because of post count.

Sylveon - voting olivest at the end deciding to trust me is probably just always town from this slot. They were a counter wagon for a lot of the day and thinking on it leafia was very concerned about me in ufo mafia as scum so maybe my read on them for part of day 1 was backwards.

Hazard - at this point I just think the wagon on scum was pure tbh. I liked the responses to me and the vote on olivest at my behest was entirely needless if scum with them.

Jake - oh Jake. Would follow me on any bandwagon except the flipped scum feels really on the nose for someone to have tmi but it doesn’t look great, does it Jake? Socially I think town and the response to my olivest push feels more misguided than sinister but it isn’t ironclad.

Jarek - I don’t understand why jarek would risk it randing instead of voting olivest at the end there. Trusting me last game worked out for town day 1 after all. Nothing damning from memory but since I town read a lot of people falls on more of the sussy side of things.

Guava - guava has been ok. Their eod is strange if they are scum but not impossible.

TOWN
Kiiruma
Hazard
Sylveon
Garfool
Frost
Italy
Jake
Zorvo/Atlas
Guava
Jarek
Neon
SCUM

So I wrote the above list in real time and what I am thinking is at this juncture for sure going to nuke neon based off current information and then if neon is scum to nuke guava for the whole bit of not understanding my neon suspicion.

About where i am at.

Yeah i never eeally stopped suspecting olivest. They just felt off. I am glad i poked around though cause now kiiruma looks super good.

1 Like

not to refuse free brownie points but i kind of got intercepted by my designated torturer before i could pick

I just got here and I want to say 1 small thing.
Let’s fucking GO.
Get wrecked Olivest

1 Like

Also uhh… why were no TPs on Zorvo/Atlas or Achro

Anyway just because i caught 1 scum doesnt mean i have a bead on all of them but

Someone is going to need to convince me it isnt neon lol

You were evil last game.