Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

They could have been on me tbf

Yeah but i bussed

I got my eye on you

Literally anything you did last game is completely refuted by the fact you were evil, you really donā€™t just expect me to trust you ā€œbeing rightā€ when you knew everything did you

As i told olivest

I can do whatever i want i am the lizard king

1 Like

They werenā€™t

Okay you can stop talking now

1 Like

Anyway going to let other people have the floor for a bit today. Any refutations of my neon vote except by neon herself would be appreciated. Wont do the game much good if i try to smother the day so have at it everyone.

I do have to apologizes for using Wheel of Names

How about let Neon speak out before pointing fingers?

Didnā€™t she have 48 hours yesterday to talk? Not as if we start with a blank slate each new day.

Donā€™t see what sitting around waiting for someone does for plainly stating where my mind is at after day 1.

2 Likes

Why does Neon have 300 posts in this topic
Cod clam it

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked that Zorvo and Atlas were town with the way they were bothbacting honestly. Iā€™m also pretty sure a vig shot Zorv/Atlas. No way would scum kill them here with how they looked at EoD. But their death helps town I think.

He is virtually locktown to me right now. No way does he act like that with s/s wagons at EoD.

Why would TPs be on Zorvo/Atlas? Their EoD looked terrible. As for Achro, maybe one was on him.

Not too sure Neon is a hit honestly. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve seen her as scum, but this feels like v!Neon to me. :sleepingleafeon:

Iā€™ll let Silviu take over for now. Seeing Olivest flip wolf was a truly wonderful experience. ^_^ :sleepingleafeon:

Hi gamers Iā€™m here to inform you (before I get home from store) that guava didnā€™t visit anyone

Itā€™s raining a lot 0.0

Take a like for the puns

1 Like

squints at Achro

Guys what are the chances of a buss?

The fact that Atlas/Zorvo died tooā€¦

They did town read Achro tho so heh idk

Iā€™m so fecking tireedddd picked up heavy packages from a warehouse

Wooo! my first sucessful lynch that i was on! time for a celebration in my fucking books! i am not bad probably maybe kinda.

From how EOD voting went i am having a hard time seeing Kiiruma an Acrhomatic as evil.

For kiiruma to be evil with olivest i have no idea why they would both vote for each other till the end of the day. just makes no sense in my head why evils would put the opportunity for two evils to die.

And achro was just on Olivest for most of the 1st day, again canā€™t see why a team mate would do this especially when olivest they had an ability that could technically ā€œKillā€ a second person in a night.

Garfoold with the message above asking to bus on achro is weird but i dont know if its a joke or not.

Iā€™m just nervous because theyā€™re an experienced player