Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Man idk :sob::sob:
I don’t know what posts you’re referring to so I can’t really make a judgment on if I think your reads make sense

1 Like

Just become one with Achro so you have a psychic link. Shouldn’t be that hard, smh. (/s)

2 Likes

Oh right just because they are in my head doesn’t mean people remember things like i do lol

3 Likes

Hydra after the game starts

2 Likes

“Hey guys, I’d like to hydra with Achro now. What do you mean Achro is in game and so it’d be unfair? We just have to play both of our roles and so if one of us is town and one of us is scum, ez auto win”

3 Likes

@guavagudetama the above post references these two

I don’t think that it’s nessecarily scummy to not have any deep reads on day 1, as it is speculation piled on speculation.

Do you believe that Achro specifically should have this depth to their reads? Why?

Maybe there’s something that I’m missing here, but this feels like an unreasonable push.

This doesn’t really align when you talk about how much sheeping you being good

I disagree but mostly on the grounds that I hate arguing with Jaiden
So personal bias there

Your discussion with Neon is about a different game so it’s hard to give input from the outside considering I didn’t read the game

The important part is neon says it is the same situation but memes and jaiden were town there. Why am i town here, guava? Do you see what i mean now? This isnt about last game.

Also sheeping me being good is rhetorical and yes i am a complicated person.

I scutinize everything once i am past the surface level.

Because you’re doing the same thing they were doing as town?
If you don’t agree with that… you used that same argument earlier
It was even about town!Jaiden from a previous game

But neon follows up by saying she wasnt calling me town, Guava

Which i didnt link tbf

Are you seeing the problem yet?

@guavagudetama

Not necessarily
Doing something townie doesn’t necessarily make you town, no?
Everyone wants to look townie
I have no qualms with Neon not town reading you over something meta (that’s not even actually meta about you: it’s meta about Jaiden and Memes)

gosh im going to have to talk again arent i

So juat for the record you have no problem that neon presumes that when i am attacking her it is a misunderstanding, when i ask if she is town reading me she says no, and you see bo potebtial perspective slip about knowing i am town from the fact that she is comparing someone’s flip that if she is town she does not know to two flipped towns.

You think all of that is valid and isnt tmi about my alignment? Because guava you have provided neon more reasoning for her post than neon herself did. You kind of wrote the defense for her that what i was doing was townie because two town did it but neon never said that.

dont worry, jaiden hates arguing
what appears to be your issue with it?

Omg may this be MAY?

1 Like

Shoot wrong user

1 Like

May???

1 Like

Where am I reading and what’s not actual?
Not just me has mentioned about your terrible wall reads you made.

That’s me almost every day.