Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Nice subtle attempt to dismias my read.

Nothing psychic about this i just dont like your reaction to me on the scum to town scale tbh

This is true. But since my vote i dont like any of the tact by the sloy including unvoting me.

Feels scummy

So here we are.

Cool.
Yes wolves do that.
Yes it can be something wolves can do.

But I know Jaiden and I know they have talked about this before so that isnā€™t telling about their alignment at all.

The claim kill didnā€™t work fuck

3 Likes

youre thinking way too hard
you said you were joking which made me think i could be alot more playful but clearly youre not a fan of that either

Thatā€™s like saying ā€œZorvo said the word Forceā€
Iā€™ve noticed multiple wolves say ā€œForceā€
This is all still assumption.

If I usually use the word ā€œForceā€ on a daily basis then that means the read you have on me isnā€™t alignment based but rather opinion based which is bad and wrong.

If this is true I swear to god.

I am joking saying easy repeatedly.

I do find your tact to be scummy tho

well at least im not being accused of trolling again

Why would Archro start shit early on and put themselves on the spotlight? Theyā€™re either a role that benefits in being aggressive or this is SvS

Thatā€™s only if your actual CPR Doc.

Wdym, wolf theater?

1 Like

Zorvo i have a question. Genuinely

What in any of our games together and my track record of winning games and finding scum makes you think you are qualified to dictate to me the best wah to find scum?

1 Like

Could be using sheer confidence to look town, they could be doing that as town as well tbh

achros a confident guy

what Iā€™ve learnt from this sod is that if i dont immediately push achro in a game he will push me

idk maybe, itā€™s easy to do early on when it wont be taken seriously

First time playing with me huh

1 Like

okay

1 Like

that doesnt invalidate what i said imo

Well it does partially in that it is possibly role indicative how i am behaving when this is just how i am.

The w/w theory is fine though.