Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Who do you think are good candidates for olivest’s scum buddiee based off interactions or lackthereof with olivest? Any posts stand out to you?

I have zero idea how you’ve come to that conclusion lol

I hate homework.

You asked for the link zzz

2 Likes

Well I haven’t looked that in depth at who has been interacting with wolves because I’m trying not to preflip anyone. I’ve done that before and it often goes badly. I’d rather go step by step, execute Olivest and hope that they do flip W. Then if they do I can look further to it. There are still worlds they could be town I guess, so I’d rather not just lock them as W in my mind as if I do then I’m never gonna change it and that could be an error.

That is me assuming Olivest is a wolf in the first sentence which is ironic, but as you can see I’m already confbiasing lmao

I did. I still hate homework.

1 Like

I find pre flipping useful to see if my world makes sense. For example if i cant find any buddies by pre flipping it makes me wonder if i am in the right place wolf reading a slot.

Exactly.

@Neon if you’re gonna ask for a link to a game which absolutely doesn’t translate over into D1 of a FM game, then please do feel free to look over it and see what you think. You should probably bare in mind while reading that entire game that the evil team is Zone_Q11, CrazyNuto and (As of D2) Bellatrix

Huh. What games have we played together. Memory is failing me.

It’s easy to read to draw that conclusion.

No… it’s really not. You are literally making it up lol.

That’s fair enough, each to their own. But I know how much it has burned me before, so I wish to not repeat it really. I might look into it but this is one of the things where I think I’m happy to just differ from you tbh

Hmm okay.

Help me out i am very stupid. Explain?

I will say if kiiruma is scum this is basically ‘Oh shit i got caught with my hand in the cookie jar’ levels of trying to explain away.

Okay thats not my problem, you also speak to the wrong person who is now sleeping

Valorant FM (I was wolf, you were town), Pokemon Xros Wars (Both town)

No it is your problem. You are making up a read that isn’t there to shade me.

I have had very good record of catching you as scum and it’s behavior like this that has helped me do it and here again I’m thinking oh Frost is making things up and is wolfy.

Silviu basically said Neon is more wolfy than Achro and Zorvo