Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

I am booing at you, throwing tomatoes and peanuts (from that one Spongebob episode).

3 Likes

Oh, mhmm yeah…the one with Squidward trying to be the winner of contest he totally suck at dancing, while Spongebob won by just cleaning up the leftovers on the stage.

Zone Gut Town.
No real logical reason, I just liked his response to FrostWolf.

2 Likes

Or more like how he responded.

I am at least trying to find something to remind myself over several things that may become relevant later on.

Mistyx started.
You followed.
Ashlyn followed.
Ashlyn left to vote me.
You unvoted before you slept.
Eliza joined late, wanting a quickhammer.

Ashlyn is being opportunistic, and Eliza wants a quickhammer. I propose we focus on these two for the remainder of D1.

If you have any complaints, then either present a new scapegoat, or even better: Vote me out for stating the facts, and return to the barren wasteland of silence at D2.

1 Like

Some of you might complain that this looks like AtE, but be honest here: If any of you wouldn’t state these facts, who else would? I 100% doubt that anyone would say the things I have said (i.e. find scapegoats / sacrifices to throw out D1 whose spews we then can analyze at D2). Unless more people like me start appearing, then we will eventually devolve into a hell of silence.

Oh you’re actually not replying to Eliza.

No. Now tell me: Why did you unvote Magnus before you went to sleep?
Why did you not just leave your vote as is?

VOTE: Eliza

1 Like

The game have just started and the reason I decide to back out from the vote on Magnus is two-fold: I would pay attention who voted against Magnus and decided that Magnus is leaning as town to me.

It’s not lot of info on my book, but I would realize that I need to look up to more players early on so I won’t make the same mistakes I make as ‘town’ secret 3P Killer on Upick.

Meanwhile…

Whatever, honest mistake.

Hm… Hey @Zorvo, how well do you know Frost?

Magnus is NAI meta-reading Lemonfairy as town

Figured.

At first glance trying to get analyse what’s written together, complex…

What I get to understand is that Chihiro / Tsumugi (According to Lissi as different nickname) is pocketing Zone into voting Ashlyn because Chihiro changed the vote that used to be Zone_Q11 which Ashlyn immediately voted after Chihiro? Lissi is confused about the situation, I think I am feeling left out for this interaction

I think I get what you’re trying to point this out, Lissi sees wolf theatrics between Chihiro and Zone as weird scenario? In the next post, Lissi put in Chihiro/Ashlyn/Zone

(I forgot what’s called for mafia strat, although I am letting the conversation play out more for today and also read back what occurred during the conversation)

And to Lissi’s current read, Zone comes around as more likely to be townread than Chihiro/Ashlyn, as Lissi isn’t confident in their reads between these three?

Hmm…

i can smell your fear, magnus

I remember fear, and you’re not that.

Oh I actually forgot the SoD flavor exists, love it.

Well I can explain what I see

this play by play turned out ultra long and I already summarized my takeaways, last night

Chihiro votes you after you link him the voting rules for some reason (which I don’t get, but I still stand by this being a weird move for pocketing)

You vote him back, but add an emoji, so I can see why he thinks it’s just a joke-y reaction for the ungratefulness you cited, which is obviously a thing bc he used a vote instead of, y’know, thanks

Ashlyn hops in to vote you for some reason - which, I can see the pocketing angle here

Then you vote Ashlyn, and Tsumugi votes her too at the same time (hence the “see you get me, Zone” bc it’s like you guys had a mindmeld), but makes sense because that was a weird vote from Ashlyn considering even from my POV it looks like you guys kinda are joking I guess, and he explains as much

Then you claim that you weren’t memeing, but it was with an emoji, and I can see that being interpreted as “still not serious”

Chihiro’s like, “well you unvoted,” and you agree that technically you did, but with another emoji, and then Chihiro’s like “unvoted = memeimg/og vote is a joke”, and then finally you outright say, you didn’t unvote, without an emoji also.

So… yeah, it’s really just the emojis, but anyways imo it was a little hard to tell that you were for sure for sure with the vote until the last part. Though in retrospect it’s a bit more visible, maybe. First time through, no.

Also, Ashlyn didn’t even explain a single thing, which imo makes the vote more understandable by itself.

but basically the tl;dr is

can you explain the chihiro vote being pockety

and how can w!ashlyn be pocketing t!tsumugi who’s trying to pocket you as town, or vice versa with t!ashlyn and w!tsumugi or both town or both wolf or something, how would that work

or if you’re saying defend, it’s also kinda weird, idk. I think it’s a bit extreme