ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

I’d rather us execute a wolf than execute me.
But like no executing gets us 0 info.

it gets us a freebie wish

I guess but like… ugh.

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

Eliza’s not a townread to me.
But Eliza’s not a scumread either.

It seems people TR Icet more and so I guess I’ll vote here for now.
I’m glad not to be voting Hazard since I’d rather die than a townread I have (Since I think killing me would give yall some info at least)

Why does voting Hazard not give us info?

now i don’t normally believe in gotchas
but this seems pretty damn close

It gives info. But less info than me I feel like.

hard and dry

Kiirumas post

In the post i quoted you from if you read up yes your focusing on isoing quava but most the posts you iso are quava saying kiiruma is scum. It just feels like your soft defending kiiruma by accusing quava if that makes sense.

And why was Quava your first iso

Okay
What info do we get from your flip?

Hi. I got tagged but haven’t read the thread well.
Did the same thing happen in this game?

Hey zone!!!

The fact that yall are highly on the wrong track and that the suspicion on me from pretty early could’ve been tagged on by a wolf quite easily.

You then analyse those who mentioned me and see whether or not their interactions concerning me seem off.

no we don’t
and mafia could also get wishes! and they also get a 1-shot wish which they will almost without a doubt try to get some form of kp out of
we are not sleeping
not now and not ever

anyway
the thing with kiiruma is happening where every single one of his posts makes me want to murder him and usually when this happens he’s town who just can’t really be bothered. and i know he says he prefers towning and will probably deny this but like, historically i’ve found he puts way more effort into his scumgames and him doing nothing and wanting to die feels a bit out of character for wolf him. he’s getting dunked pretty heavily here, so it’s still possible i guess, but… weird from wolf him
so uhm
after my last revelation, i think i’d prefer killing eliza today but kiiruma is a fine counterwagon if he wants to die lol

yes
weirdly, with you again
does this make you scum with her i wonder

1 Like

This feels weird to me

Like it feels like it comes from said mafia player.

Can we not say the same for Hazard?

Hey if your gonna talk about me while i am here might as well ask me. I am still rrally confused why exactly i am being scum read. Cause at the moment the only point i see was i talk weird. Which is just such a weak accusation to go off of but it is day 1 so i don’t expect anything yes. Just feels bad. But I’ll try to iso as many people so if i am executed and i do flip town. You will have all my views on people. Let me just get out of bed