Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

No exe isn’t worthless your insistence that it is, is the only thing about your play making me think you’re wolf.

I’d allow it lol

Elizas behavior is weird and I hate it because I do not want to expand the PoE

Ffs just hammer no exe so we can all take a break to reanalyze over night and see who dies pls dear Jesus

@Zorvo

Vote Analysis D1

First thing I will note is that this looks fucking good for Lemon. I don’t think 2 woofs start a bus on their teammate straight away.

The same applies here I don’t think 2 woofs start a bus on their team mate early.

This should look good for me and Lemon

I will note that the only world where I think 2 woofs bus their teammate straight away is a world where their teammate doesn’t want to play as a wolf but in that world I’d endorse RWSTFO

Zone moves off now.

19 minutes to EoD. The Ashlyn wagon is entirely started by town. Feels bad man. At this point I’m not even sure why woofs jump on the wagon at all.

This might be clearing for Magnus. Movement had put Frost at risk again. Eliza jumps onto Ashlyn at this point that saves Frost.

Kinda a bad look.

Zone hasn’t moved in a while. Magnus switches onto Frost but a town moves off onto Ashlyn.

Magnus switch here could be for bus cred. Eliza staying on Ashlyn too but Frost can switch onto the T (3) Wagon with Zone to self pres if Ashlyn falls apart so Eliza and Zone if W/W can afford to seperate votes like this.

Oh Frost also is the only person not voting and has not voted for a while.

In 6 posts between the last count and this one they hammer Ashlyn

This is EoD1

Do woofs stack 3 and hammer when they didn’t really need to? Is one wolf bussing for cred?

Honestly either way the flip to hammer was suboptimal play from woofs.

I had a TR on Ashlyn so yay me lol.

As of EoD 1 I’ve literally cleared nobody

I can’t spoiler on my phone. So I’m splitting these posts into multiple posts each one will focus on a day.

D2 we go.

Immediate wagon onto Frost with Zone bussing again. This could be considered a bad look for me I moved off Frost to start D2. So good job me.

Not much change

Do woofs go full on bus? Do you think all the woofs would vote other woofs at this point? Cause that’s what your saying by pushing me. Explain why.

There is some movement in the last 200 posts. One T off Frost another T onto Frost.

Some wagon movement forms a viable counter wagon to Frost. I’ve not moved off Frost. Lemon has not voted yet.

I do think woofs could stack 2 here with Zone bussing for cred. Which is a bad look for Eliza Magnus but let’s see what happens.

No changes almost EoD. Lemon still hasn’t voted. Guys. I need you to look at this…Lemon still hasn’t voted. I’ve been on Frost literally all day.

Why is Lemon getting credit for Frost lol.

Zone and Eliza switch places in a move I can not explain which basically clears Eliza. I’m confused by this because Eliza switches first. Why does Zone think he can save Frost unlesssssssss…

Eliza went rogue… Holy fuck I think Eliza went rogue. She used the exact same picture they posted at the exact same time and Frosts reaction is telling… holy fuck I think Eliza went rogue… why would they have identical images. Identical posts. At 3:59 exactly.

But @Magnus you read Eliza town because woof team synergy but you read me wolf despite the fact I too did not save Frost when Zone tried.

Magnus please explain that read.

I sat on Frost with Zone all day is that a wolf team play? Zone tried to save Frost I did not. Is that a woof team play?

There’s something else I’d like to point out. Lemon never ever votes this day.

I don’t think I can clear anyone on D2 but I think…I think it’s just Eliza. Fuck. I’m so fucking stupid.

Day 3 Vote Analysis

Okay first note. Do 2 woofs stack on a town this early?

Also is Eliza a Hellbusser @Lemonfairy @Magnus

All of us are voting town lols

Eliza is off the wolf as EoD approaches.

I still think my vote swap should have counted

Anyways.

I’d expect that woofs don’t stack here there’s no reason a good look for Lemon.

I was hoping to clear someone by now but the closest person I can town clear through Voting Analysis by EoD3 is Lemon…

I don’t think Lemon is wolf.

D4 Vote Analysis

Hmmmmm…does wolf Zone risk Lemons life when he will be perpetually PoEd if he survives if they are W/W. I don’t think so.

Does wolf Zone risk Magnus’ live when he will be perpetually PoEd if he survives if they are W/W? I don’t think so.

I think it has to be me or Eliza and I know I’m town.

There is movement onto Zorvo in 16 posts

But I think D3 basically clears Lemon and Magnus.

At this point I think its just Eliza and I’m a fucking idiot for tunneling Magnus… fuck.

Sorry @Magnus

Hmmm…

So this gives me nothing basically lol

At the end of all that I think it has to be Eliza and I will nowwww. Go eat my dinner.

I think this also explains why Eliza is so desperate to get a kill today and not go into F3.

Like all of Elizas posts today are just desperately trying to get us to not noexe and I think I know why.

VOTE: Eliza

@ElizaThePsycho
You want to solve this game now. Vote me and make Magnus and Lemon make a choice.

Votecount as of post #3849

ElizaThePsycho (1): Neon

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, Magnus

I’m awake, I just can’t play until later :frogge:

ok so Magnus thinks it’s Neon
Eliza thinks it’s Neon
Neon thought it was Magnus and now thinks it’s Eliza
I still need to do the association thing Magnus reminded me about (I was planning to ISO everyone first but idk if there’s enough time)

I’m a little worried the association thing isn’t accurate because I one of the reasons I townread Zone was because Frost mistakenly added them to the list of people voting Magnus
although looking back, that is more a one-time error of judgment on my part and it probably wouldn’t happen again?

The good news is if I was right yesterday and you are woof you’ve won the game.

The bad news is if you’re not I’ve put horrible pressure on you today.

well no, because I’m town
but if you’re town, then idk, I really need to do the association thing :froggwee:

I need to shut up about saying I’m going to do something
because then I’ll be obligated to actually go and do it

You are obligated to do it anyways. Win the game for us.

u serious?