One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

Furtive sticking to this read so strongly makes me think he’s confbiased just a little bit, and is almost definitely Town for it.

Roundabouts.

1. If you have social reads, you should just say them. If you’re nightkilled for being a threat, that means you were scary to evils.
  2. Readlist is consistent with Eliza, May, Zorvo and Brad. You never spoke about Jarek prior to this post from what I could see; you said you weren’t sure on Ice, and you didn’t have a major interaction between these two posts, so I’m assuming you reevaluated; why is Jaiden in the yellow zone if they gave you a town vibe?

Following up with an explanation is nice. For one, effort isn’t AI, so I’m not sure about your read on May. Viberead on Ice, fine. I’ll come back to the rest of this later.
No, I actually will.

Rolefishing?

Furtive is town because confbiased. Not that he’s wrong.

I was joking.

I was joking.

Both townread Ice.
Both read Brad, Jarek and each other less than favourably.

I’d like everyone else to post a readlist if possible, thanks. You can lie or change your mind later, I don’t really care.

My reads right now:
Everyone

Bradland

See this is the kind of thing that makes it impossible for me to get any associative reads out. This is why I don’t like solo focusing on Brad for a frankly NAI selfpres vote

2 Likes

This thread is dying a slow and painful death. First of all, I’m going to say we kill Brad here, and I’m not saying that just because of the self-pres vote and his notable absence today, although those are key factors. As my friend Neon would say, knowing the wagon state for D1 is important.

(By the way, Furtive, Eliza doesn’t necessarily play in ways you would expect from scum. Here’s an example.)

These three were all wolves and Eliza went rogue on her teammates.

2 Likes

There are two evils.

1 Like

Even if we are just killing Brad, need we admit it this early on? Let’s create a wagon state for today before we worry about flipping to understand D1’s.

Nothing in this thread is unfakeable. Honestly, you could make a scumcase on everyone here and it would have merit.

Sure.
VOTE: May. He told me she was Mafia in our Mason chat.

2 Likes

@Amelia @Wazza need to fix the VC for me.

Everyone is always saying this

2 Likes

I’d guess Leafia for the really wack defence of Bradland. I know it seems really level 1, but in a 9er with a JK, scum might feel a bit reluctant to bus a teammate, even a seemingly outed one.

1 Like

@BradLand I’m attempting to appeal to your nature. If you are Town, you self-pressed because you know your own alignment and wanted to survive, and killing someone else is better than dying yourself. This goes to waste if you stay silent now.

If you aren’t speaking as Town because you don’t want to make things worse, please reconsider.

1 Like

Hey May. Where is your readlist?

1 Like

I think Bradland gave up on this one, ngl

I got an hour to finish this assignmence I’ll get it to you shortly

Assignments :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

And if he doesn’t respond, that’s certainly what happened. I’m giving him an opportunity to speak up if he’s a hopeless townie, and if he’s a wolf I’d love to hear antispew. In either case, it’s to our benefit if Brad speaks up.

2 Likes

Failed your English assignment.

1 Like