Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

I wanted to give Frost more time to talk about [Zorvo, Neon, Wazza], and my only options were (A) unvote and let it tie, or (B) execute Zorvo. Given that ties is the equivalent of wasting town’s only way of getting information, naturally I went for B and tried to execute Zorvo.

Reference:

Because the conversation was done at the final two minutes, and it took me a minute to find the backstab meme picture.

(Well, to be fair, it’s more like: “It took me a minute to go to the OP, scroll down to find the link to EOD1, copy-paste my EOD1 vote, and then switch the vote target to Zorvo.”)

There’s people I’d kill first. But I’m willing to entertain it.

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

Et tu, brute?

Do something town

The reason why I asked about your reads on Lissi is: You had her as your townread. It might have been tainted by a grain of doubt, but it was a townread nonetheless.

…so how come you ended up voting her at EOD3? The first one might have been a joke, but at the time prior to your second vote on Lissi, it was a 3-3 tie between Zorvo and Wazza. Lissi had one vote.

You have been thoroughly pushing for Wazza’s wagon for the entirety of D3, and you clearly stated you want to policy execute Zorvo for self-voting (and I assume that you two scumread each other mutually as well).

I don’t see what you saw in Wazza, but supposing that this was enough to change your mind on her, what made you change your mind on Zorvo? I saw that you tried to switch back to him, but why did you leave the wagon in the first place?

There was a reason I never voted Wazza.

TMI tends to do that yeah

I didn’t think it was him and believed my original PoE was wrong.

I also still believe Lemon’s reaction to my PoE was Townie so I’m never voting them over others like Lissi or Neon.

Issues is I have no TMI.
If your town your doing a terrible job tbh.

Wazza was clearly town at EoD and I don’t know why nobody else saw it lol

I was giving Zorvo space. Nothing changed. Also I’m open to Lissi and have been.

But mostly i move my vote around to see how people react that doesn’t change at EoD arguably that’s the best time to do it lol

VOTE: Magnus

If you’re not PR, you need pressure.
Wazza’s Legacy.

When you can stop talking to me like this I will acknowledge your existence again

What would that reason be? You clearly had her in your POE at SOD3 along with Neon and Chihiro before the Jailkeeper had claimed. Yet from what I see, you have been focusing D3 on Neon, Lissi, Lemlem, and… Gorta?

When did you start thinking about this?

P#2773

No actually I’m Mindmelting with Lemon RN.

Trying to pressure stuff like this doesn’t make me feel good about your slot.

Lemon Town’ed it up tbh.