Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

ok, I acknowledge my wrongness :wowee:

no wonder they didn’t bother to kill me

I might just potato today

I have a couple questions and I need answers ASAP.
@Lemonfairy, what’s your read on Zorvo?
@Neon, what’s your read on Lissi?
@Zorvo, what’s your EOD3 read on Wazza and why?

could be wolf

Can’t.

I need more than some ambiguous hedge-y “could be wolf”.
Please give me your full readslist.
–no, for starters, who the heck are in your POE?

• At SOD3, it was [Chihiro, Wazza, Neon]. Chihiro is obv!Jailkeeper and Wazza flipped town.
  • A couple hours before EOD3, you said that -if you took me out of your POE- then Neon would be town and “Zorvo is probably fine too”. Who were your POE as of this moment?
  • At EOD3, when Wazza/Lissi/Zorvo was at 3/2/1, you voted Zorvo.
  • In the end, you ended your vote with Wazza.

Like, I am trying to understand your progression, only to find out there was no progression.

I have no idea rn
we’ll see

VOTE: Lemonfairy

If you have no idea what to make of your POE, then make one right now.
I originally asked you for your POE so I can understand your thought process; I had other people as my suspects. However, now I am really questioning whether you are town or not.

I’m very burnt out and I have no energy so no
my POE just got obliterated so I have low confidence in all my reads and I’m paranoid about pretty much everyone

1 Like

Hm… Well, okay. I guess I will continue asking questions in the meantime.
@Magnus, why can you not reveal [something] Today?
Or rather, what do you think Zorvo meant by “revealing”?

Since our protective died last night, my days are numbered. I’m going to ISO every living slot in order and share my thoughts on everyone, so don’t take it personally.

Weird late vote after the wagon had dissolved. I know it looked weird at the time, but this couldn’t be opportunistic unless Eliza wasn’t reading the thread; and either way, why would a wolf draw such attention to themselves, or not bother reading the thread? Strangely enough, I see this as rand>town.

This excuse doesn’t really make sense, unless Eliza missed the point of RVS. I don’t believe we’ve really interacted much at all this game.

The last time I remembered anyone claiming Town was still in RVS, they were a wolf.

Eliza was briefly suspected by Ashlyn… although our first dead unvoted soon after, interestingly enough.

Might be worth keeping in mind.

Doesn’t care about looking good?

Impossible for you, or impossible in general?

Frostwolf103 (4): Lemonfairy, Neon, Mistyx, ElizaThePsycho
Ashlyn (3): Chihiro, Gorta, Lissi
Wazza (3): Ashlyn, Zone_Q11, Zorvo
Lissi (1): Wazza
Chihiro (1): Magnus

Not Voting (1): Frostwolf103

Ashlyn (5): Chihiro, Gorta, Lissi, Zorvo, ElizaThePsycho
Frostwolf103 (3): Lemonfairy, Neon, Mistyx
Wazza (2): Ashlyn, Zone_Q11
Lissi (1): Wazza
Chihiro (1): Magnus

Not Voting (1): Frostwolf103

In hindsight, Eliza’s D1 looks terrible. Barely active, doesn’t really care about appearing good, and casts a deciding vote which saves a wolf.

Eliza initially leans into the “was barely here” act, and seemingly doesn’t remember her vote on Frost EOD1, doesn’t seem to recall much. It’s bizarre.

This made sense at the time.

Focuses on Frost again.

Completely reverses track, that vote on Frost because he was weird EOD1 is completely out of her head.

Until now, but as discussed earlier, Frost was going over anyway. Eliza saying this doesn’t feel natural; since she hadn’t discussed Frost whatsoever on this day, and had apparently forgotten why she voted him in the first place, it comes from nowhere.

I don’t townread this because Frost was going over anyway.

Hey @Zone_Q11, quick question: why did you vote Zorvo EOD2? Did you answer that?

Anyway, she tries to take credit for ensuring Frost goes over.

Tries to shade Zorvo further.

I’m going to call Eliza unaligned with Zone and Zorvo. The missing nightkill makes more sense from Zone than at Zone, it’s a fair point she’s making here.

It’s kinda like what Eliza did EOD1, only less subtle.

Fanning the flames of the Neon/Zorvo ongoing battle.

I townread both, though. Except that’s a lie, I’m townreading them to spite them both.

This is a good post, but it doesn’t really further anything, it tries to explain the past.
Calling Frost and Gorta W/W is kinda weird, but I’ll be looking at the latter’s slot again anyway.

This was a smart vote, smarter than executing Wazza.

The read was correct, tbf.

Mechtalk isn’t AI.

Still Town.

If Wazza and Zone are V/V… given how Eliza was already thinking about that… I think she’s just Mafia. I’d call Eliza/Zone a difference check.

Especially if Lissi’s Mafia? I don’t know why Lissi’s wagon had so much resistance.

This is a towny callout.

It bothered me at the time because I townread Lemon, but I was also bothered by Lemon at the time, so I didn’t challenge it. This feels towny.

Ties the wagons.

Conclusion: Eliza’s ISO lacks a lot of sustenance and I’m not sure why she’s as a townread as she is, although her conduct yesterday was far better than her behaviour around Frost’s slot.

Zorvo wants me to reveal as innocent child. I’m not going to, because I was jailed N1 and I’m no longer innocent.
(Cue to laugh.)

1 Like

It was never posed to me as a question, but I did answer it at one point in SOD3, yes:

So it wasn’t in response to Eliza’s vote, that was just a coincidence?

…? That does not sound right.
Magnus, who are in your POE aside from me and Lissi?

Yeah.

this sounds like a skill issue to me

oh my gosh I forgot about that

… i mean yeah

also yeah i legitimately don’t recall why i voted frost eod1
i think it might’ve been “to avoid tie” but that doesn’t feel right

also i thought this was a townie thing

impossible for me

That’s what I’m figuring out. I’ve reset my readlist, I’m starting over.

This doesn’t sound right.

You voted with ~10 seconds left on the clock, you wanted Zorvo over. You were going to give Frost the entire next day.
I’m going to VOTE: Zone_Q11 and leave it there while I look elsewhere, just so anyone who checks the vc can see where I’m at.

Why did you vote at the last moment, specifically?

thank you for reminding me to vote
VOTE: Zone_Q11