Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

how do you know this now?

first thing that came to mind, it’s also an example. It’s like algebra in that the equation wouldn’t change if you swapped RBer with any mafia PR role

but the fact of the matter is you panicked when I said I wasn’t sure about you yesterday then in a burst of anger voted yourself and said I should just vote you if I wasn’t sure about you then acted like you were a main wagon (which you yourself made)

then later you snap voted someone you townread

and now we are here

Called Mechanics of the Game! :crazy_face:
Read!

Yeah but why was RBer the first to come to mine and not Rolecop or something?
Especially considering out of all the mafia PR, RBer is most likely to roll.

Yep. That’s what I did.

My goal was to Obv Town yesterday and if by EoD you didn’t see that then yeah I completely understand the vote towards me.

You mean Lemon?
Why didn’t you say Lemon?
Zone telling you about how much he doesn’t like the way I voted in wolf chat, lmao.

Neon I don’t know what that facial reaction means.

That’s good it’s a secret

The last time I thought I knew how you play, I got betrayed for putting my blind faith in thinking you were obv!town when you were mech!scum. :neutral_face:

quote where there is info that there are 2 confirmed goons?

because it’s a common mafia PR role

than why not just be towny? why do you havew to try hard to obvtown?

I’m pretty sure I saw you vote me than everyone wanted to cfd you at the last second because the vote was weird

so, I had quotes, but not anymore. I uh pressed cntrl-v instead of cntrl-c, but anyway. The way Frost treats Zorvo is weird. On d1 it’s like they interact normally and on d2 Zorvo is suddenly a wolf, but doesn’t vote Zorvo because he wants to vote his “co-conspirators” (which was a vote on me). All of this despite the fact that apparently from Frost’s point of view there was a Zorvo case made and everyone was interaction checked against Zorvo (which conveniently made me his vote). Zorvo claims that Frost pushed Zorvo and voted, except for the fact that there was no danger because everyone else was voting Frost. There was also an interesting line asking why Zorvo wasn’t SRing me, which indicates that they are partners and Frost wanted Zorvo to go along pushing me instead. This view is also supported when Frosts angrily votes Zorvo after I vote him.

For fun I recorded all my mafia stats and I’m very shite at this game lol

basically Zorvo barely says anything about a W!Frost world, but votes Frost anyway because he “remembered” that Frost was part of someone elses solve

so, this part is also weird because Zorvo has been saying I was town for the first two days, but then votes me at the end of day because “it was a joke vote”

this post seems partnery. It doesn’t come over as a “ok, what’s up dude”, but more as a “haha please don’t do that” kind of vote

Notice that Zorvo barely interacts with Frost and ignores him on PoE’s and read lists

this is also foreshadowing if Zorvo is a wolf (from my point of view)

attempts the shade claiming someone bussed Frost with Zorvo off wagon

from the post number mentioned and a good chunk of Zorvo’s following posts we are left with a meltdown

to conclude my findings basically I do think Zorvo is wolfy for “jokingly” voting me at the EoD (usually when a cfd happens) then walking said vote back. I also think Zorvo is wolf based on how he misinterprets a post of mine and twists it to mean something else. All of this comes after claiming I’m town and subtly planting seeds that I am a wolf who bussed Zorvo. Oh yeah, Zorvo also mentions how a wolf could fake a role with a mafia RBer or no kill before I even say RBer. When I mention Zorvo’s method of self clearing from the Frost execution I get a response akin to “how do you know it’s a RBer”. Zorvo eventually brings up that there are 2 goons and when I ask him how he knows he says “just read”, but hasn’t pointed out where it says there are exactly 2 goona and a mafia PR.

Zorvo will be my vote