Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

good night everyone I now retire to my freeze chamber

I think I personally need to assume Zorvo is town this game.

At least for the meantime.

I mean for me it needs to be a permanent thing.

Votecount as of post #3283

Zone_Q11 (2): ElizaThePsycho, Zorvo
Lemonfairy (1): Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Neon

Not Voting (4): Magnus, Gorta, Lemonfairy, Lissi

Jailkeeper + Poor Excuse for a Watcher (Voyager) = 2

WOW
2 - 1 = 1 WOW

Put that together what do you get! :clap: :clap: :clap:

That’s right! :clap: 1 Mafia PR.

Jailkeeper is the 4 and Voyage adds the 2 for the 6 if you’re still confused! :clap:

Yeah I would say it’s pretty common since it’s the most likely for mafia to roll.

Townie isn’t enough, you gotta be obvious town! :clap:

Yes there was you too but why didn’t you just say “why did you snap vote me, I thought you town read me?”
(I still did at the time)

Hmmm I wonder why you didn’t say that….
Maybe cause your a wolf.

Also here’s the post for reference and idk about you but normally the person who ask and mention their own name.

Yep.
Zone and Neon’s.

I didn’t forget!

Notice how Frost was dead at that time.
:pipershock:

Yeah, you can vote with Zone if you want to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Did you mean,
Wolf chat with Zone?

Forgetting about the fact you quoted a readslist of when Frost was already dead at the time, ima go over some other stuff here.

I followed the Frost vote on Zone (Wolf) and Neon’s (Town) PoE, which you already pointed out.

Frost interacted with me about Magnus Meta read on them and from that interaction I concluded them and Magnus couldn’t be wolves together with Frost.

I also wasn’t posting a whole lot. I posted the most last day. So saying how I barely interacted with Frost there was others I also barley interacted with.

I was the counter wagon to Frost, I wasn’t super active around that time and my vote was still on Eliza who at the time I believed was most likely wolf.

If I was a wolf that day would have played out allot differently and allot of the stuff I have said/done would have been different as well.

You know I back checked this and like.
I did originally have the wording correct and probably didn’t need to add “with Frost” but I was just trying to get the point across and I was trying to make sure I did.

Why does this have to be so Passive aggressive. I don’t understand the mech math either I’ve just been listening to everyone else.

Oh.
Well I mean the information was there.
I also assume Gorta, since a low poster I would expect him to probably read more and probably be more knowledgeable about the setup.
So when he acted so confused when players have also went over this, including me.
It sounds wolfy and yes I can be passive aggressive.

Is EoD today?

Like sure maybe I’m wrong to assume Gorta has knowledge and read setup ok.

I mean I suppose he did talk about not being familiar with the mafia roles and only remembered Roleblocker, or so he claims.

But like he should have some basic understanding about the setup.

@Neon

Dope I’ll probably miss EoD

VOTE: Zone