Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

IDK if I can be on EOD, for some reason my internet can’t load FoL in Canada, even if it can load everything else. If I can’t get on wifi, then it won’t work out.

I’ve kinda thought about it sorta in the back of my mind, and I think I’m still sticking with my earlier solve.

Zone, Eliza, Lemon, Neon town.

Magnus scum.

Last scum is in Gorta or Zorvo, idk. I thought Gorta’s posts about wanting to be cleared from Frost bc Zorvo was, weren’t very stellar.

VOTE: Magnus

Well then. My POE still consists of Magnus/Zorvo/Eliza. Lemlem has not been talking for over 24 hours, so I guess it’s time for me to vote someone else. Neon changed her mind about me again, it seems. That’s… I don’t even know what to say about that.

VOTE: Magnus

Votecount as of post #3302

Zone_Q11 (3): ElizaThePsycho, Zorvo, Neon
Magnus (2): Lissi, Zone_Q11

Not Voting (3): Magnus, Gorta, Lemonfairy

Why’s your Gorta read still town? Didn’t you want to give him time before; did you think his recent posts were towny?

He has Zorvo as his scumread, so yeah.
The only unfortunate thing is the fact that he isn’t voting, but I can’t do much about it.

Oh that’s right. He said his vote would be on Zorvo today but then never voted. What if Zorvo doesn’t flip scum though? Is your solve just Zorvo/Magnus?

You mean Eliza/Magnus?
Yeah, that would be my solve if Zorvo doesn’t flip scum.

??

No, I’m saying why you’re comfortable basing your read off Gorta just “he scumreads Zorvo” when Zorvo might not even be mafia

*read of Gorta off Zorvo scumread

Because my solve is within Magnus/Gorta/Eliza.
It is not specifically X and Y; it is “two within this group”.

VOTE: Zorvo there we go

1 Like

I won’t be here for EoD

I’ll respond to Zorvo stuff tomorrow when I’m off my phone

lost wifi, but also was gonna post to ask why you’re TR-ing Neon for answering your questions

I think I asked before too but all 3 reasons in your list earlier in the top didn’t seem that strong

and thus also, why your POE is just those 3 I guess

Look, the original list is [Gorta, Lissi | Neon | Lemlem | Eliza, Magnus, Zorvo], but I have Lemlem on null and I didn’t wanna bother explaining why I have four tiers, so I shoved Neon into your tier.

You never asked me about my townreads before AFAICR, and if they sound weakly argumented, then that’s just your opinion.

You mentioned Yesterday how I miscleared someone in my townreads, so I shoved the middle tier into the new scum tier and it somehow suddenly looks more feasible for it to contain the scumteam rather than Neon/Lemlem.

This is oddly a silent EOD, but I guess…
I will ask for a chance of self-preservation.

VOTE: Zorvo

do you trust said claims? these people could be bad and are claiming this to make it look like this

Votecount as of post #3317 - End of Day 4

Zone_Q11 (3): ElizaThePsycho, Zorvo, Neon
Zorvo (2): Gorta, Zone_Q11
Magnus (1): Lissi

Not Voting (2): Magnus, Lemonfairy

5 minutes to PM me with any errors

Zone_Q11 has been executed! He was…

Paimon

Mafia Tracker

“Wonderful! Also, son, you are destined to sire a precautionary addition to the Goetia family—so, you are now engaged.”

You are Paimon, Mafia Tracker. You have access to an assigned factional kill which may be performed alongside other night actions.

Each night you may target a player to learn who they visited that night.

Reach parity with the town.

Night 4 has begun and ends 2022-12-25T22:00:00Z. Note: this is 24 hours longer than normal to accommodate for the holiday.

1 Like