Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

But yeah I’ll admit Zone was a town read for almost everyone including myself.

2 Likes

Heck even Wazza Town read Zone.
Wazza had Gorta as their highest town read and Zone as their second highest and me third.

If it is indeed Gorta it’s kinda funny that Wazza had both the wolves as her top town.

Also Zone was clearly roleblocked by the Jailkeeper and it’s like after that day, Zone performing the kill I think only makes sense in a Gorta world.

Eliza doesn’t make sense cause Zone never performs the factional kill after this votecount if Eliza was their partner.

Honestly Zone performs the NK over anyone else if their role is more beneficial and since Zones role isn’t that amazing i wouldn’t be surprised if the other mafia has a better PR

But i don’t know the mech of this game so i won’t pretend to even know if there is another mafia pr

Because imo Lissi was less of a threat to mafia than several players who are actively solving the game here and now.

Yeah it’s a pr but killing the pr isn’t always the right move.

So from what I understand, each Town PR has a numerical value (shown in the OP). Voyeur has a value of 2, Jailkeeper has a value of 4. This value must add up to 6, meaning Town’s out of PRs.
Mafia have one less PR than Town.

In short, everyone left is vanilla.

I’m glad you consider me an active threat. I had no motivation most of yesterday.

I’d kill you ;)

You said that in Starcraft and you didn’t.

Gotta keep you on your toes also i didn’t control kills in SC

Yeah you are definitely town.

There is only one mafia PR and Zone flipped it.

There is only 2 PR’s in this game.
Both flipped.
Mafia has PR’s equal to town PR’s Minus One.
2 - 1 = 1 Mafia PR

Which was Zone that flipped.

You still always kill a person who can never be executed.

Correct!
Everyone alive including the Mafia is Vanilla.

time to actually read zorvo’s case (i haven’t bothered to yet)

also now that we know the mafia PR was Tracker gorta’s slip isn’t a slip anymore
right

1 Like

Correct!
Doesn’t mean much though.

There’s a lot of people who can never be executed right now and I think some of them had posed a greater threat to mafia than Lissi. No offense to Lissi at all that’s just how I currently feel.

Alright but Lissi is basically confirmed town.
No one else is.
I feel like I’m obvious town but I’m not confirmed town, I’m not the role Lissi was.

Lissi claimed PR, No one CC’ed.
they mechanically were confirmed town as mafia cannot execute them with the confirmed claim.
You can go ahead and argue mafia could have CC’ed later but then I’d just vote their ass.