Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

They don’t need to CC they need to kill the active threat. They can kill Lissi any other night.

But anyways who cares I said it’s a thought on the back of my mind not a thought in the present so let’s solve the game now.

I’m a smart one

hey, I stayed up till 3 AM for someones birthday, so I understand

right, but one of them wasn’t known to be true at the time

Alright, cool.

This is just a matter of playstyle. There are obvious advantages to killing confirmed players over killing greater threats, and vice versa. If nothing else, Lissi as a kill is very easy to explain away.
(I was going to point out how you didn’t make a fuss with Chihiro being killed, but there’s an inherent difference between leaving a jailkeeper and a voyeur alive, so…)

What do I mean to say? I think Lissi’s a better player than you’re giving credit for, and in conjunction with the PR claim I’d be surprised if anyone else died. There are worlds where one of us three are Mafia, so Lissi is very much the safe kill to make.

@Lemonfairy it’s very important for you to join us.
I think Zorvo and Eliza are Town. I need Lemon back here. Gorta feels much worse than they once did. I’m suspicious of Neon.

how is Zorvo town?

it does very much look like Zorvo trusted the second PR claim and guessed that there was a single mafia PR and in this Zone PR world it very much makes Frost’s play with Zorvo seem like theater

Here’s every mention Zone makes of Neon this game:

Here’s Zone’s first mention of Neon all game.

This entire post is properly worth analysing, but I want to draw your attention to this:

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:2353, topic:3873”]

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:2877, topic:3873”]

before the claim was that there he is town because “why would Frost bus a mafia PR?”, but now we know that Zorvo could have never been a mafia PR

First of all, Lissi’s PR claim came after Chihiro’s flip, and nobody had fired a vigilante shot, so the existence of a Voyeur was practically confirmed. Nobody counterclaimed Lissi, so they were more or less proven from the onset.

Zorvo’s Town because he was way more hedgy and passive in Starcraft, whereas he’s usually zealous with his reads as Town.

and I still stand by the thing about Frost asking why Zorvo wasn’t SRing me the day he died and voted Zorvo later out of anger

if Zorvo is maf and flipped he wouldn’t have been the mafia PR, so Frost could have made that play

I’m guessing you either agree or don’t have an opinion regarding my townread on Eliza, right?

I still need to take a look

1 Like

It’s not really related to Eliza ensuring Frost went over, I just thought her interactions with Zone around that time would’ve been really weird if paired.

“Looks like Frost’s going over, I’m going to buss him.”
“I’m going to try and save him.”

And then having Zone carry the nightkill that night.

And I feel like if the plan was to throw both Frost and Zone under the bus to make Eliza good via interactions, Frost (at least) would’ve been more willing to die than he was.

What if I just did something like

VOTE: Lemonfairy

So anyways I’m in desperate need of getting back to the basics of my gameplay which means I’m in desperate need of not doing just about everything I’ve done for the last month straight.

1 Like

Chances woofs stacked all 3 on a runaway wagon should be like almost zero. I’m going to town clear Eliza and Gorta off this.

Lemon Magnus Neon Zorvo.

I think if I’m a part of this wolf team I stack the 3rd vote on Frost so clearing Zorvo.

Lemon Magnus Neon

Neon Gorta Eliza have potential bus cred

Just realized 2 woofs stacked on Zorvo here glad i went back because this means Zorvo is just IC now.

I don’t think 3 woofs stack on Zorvo ever here so Magnus is clear

Lemon not voting

Woofs shouldn’t need to stack two on Wazza here which is a good luck for Lemon.

Its hard to believe the 2nd wagon is pure with this structure which is a bad look for me.

Gorta not voting

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Lemon didn’t vote either day that a woof was killed

Sussy amogus

Okay I hate this. Lemon makes a weird pairing. Lissi calls it out and lemons response is to just call Lissi Town and not explain any further

Reading back its actually crazy how much Zone and Frost went in on each other D1.

Hmmm…

I noticed that Zone is treating Eliza in a similar way to Frost here D1 and Ashlyn is wary of Eliza here to.

I do wonder if Zone would be so bold to put two townies here. Reading back is making me ever more wary of Eliza.

This keeps going and I think it all looks really bad for Lemon…

This feels fake… and performative

Hmmm

Okay I’m stopping here for now. But it is my intent to read the entire game over again.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #3379

Lemonfairy (1): Neon

Not Voting (5): ElizaThePsycho, Gorta, Zorvo, Lemonfairy, Magnus