Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

truth of the matter is that happened before Zone died and you could get association reads from him

i know what a kindle is

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Similar vibes.

w!Neon’s reasoning to shift focus onto Eliza is because pushing me isn’t working. Flailing, in other words.
v!Neon’s decision to shift focus onto Eliza is indicative of a flexible mindset.

you sound like the really annoying teachers talking about “growth mindsets” and “fixed mindsets”

1 Like

sorry that sounds like im calling u annoying

I read Eliza town because it would be a demonstration of weird mafia dissonance. I’m also taking cues from the dead, because I care.
As I pointed out D2, it seemed like Frost’s death had been accepted by his wolf partners. Zone was clearly waiting for the last moment to shift his vote, and you weren’t around at the time.
Eliza going rogue is an interesting theory, though.

I’ll change up my terminology.
Neon isn’t tunnelling as either alignment. Trying to solve as a villager, flailing as a wolf. One or the other.

1 Like

fair

Schrödinger’s villager.

1 Like

I might need to change tracks? In any case… we’re close to a villager victory.

Unless Lemon’s evil, in which case lol.

1 Like

Drawing a comparison to Love Is War, Neon reminds me of CRichard, Eliza reminds me of Lol, and Lemon of Marluna. That’s how I feel right now.

i completely forgot what happened in love is war

Oh right, you were executed D6.
CRichard was the last wolf, but had done well to remain afloat for most of the game. Marluna and Lol had shared suspicions on CRichard’s slot, but I didn’t really get onboard until I read through CRichard’s ISO (intending to defend him) and finding suspicious details. Marluna voted Lol in MELO, CRichard told Lol to crossvote until I interjected, and after a while Lol and I unvoted to kill CRichard the next day.

ah

Speaking of which, this does feel weird.