Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

how so
i really don’t see it tbh
im biased tho

Why bother crossvoting and voting together if you don’t think votes are locked?

well yes
it’s to double-check

if I find Neon to also be unaligned, I can then compare with how unaligned you and Magnus are with Frost and Zone
it’s like my reads - they’re more relative than absolute

1 Like

yeah i figured

also sorry was playing dbd and forgot about this

but uh I’m going to sleep now so maybe I’ll do that tomorrow :froggwee:

its to say “I think we should either kill neon or lemon today”

don’t kill lemon
I have lots of uses

for example, being adorable

i mean yeah not anymore

ok going to sleep for real now
that gif took too long to find

Alright, let’s look back to the beginning of the story.

Zone intended to distance from his partners this early on in a w!Eliza world. Despite wanting to focus on her slot, Zone barely mentions her again on the first day.

So we already know Frost was Mafia. Given how Zone later tried to save Frost, this suggests Zone prepared his action plan, but threw it out the window for some reason later. This entire post was written with the expectation of Mist dying during the night, so writing Frost > w!Eliza makes a degree of sense. Especially if we believe Zone was trying to outlive his peers.

Zone hedges Eliza’s slot here, despite earlier limited interaction between them.

That’s it for Zone on Eliza D2.

Zone tries putting Eliza up in his readlist after being roleblocked by Chihiro. This could be antispew, but it’s pretty subtle for that.

At this time, Zone would be in solid antispew mode.

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:3042, topic:3873”]

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:3149, topic:3873”]

@Lemonfairy @Neon can you both read this and share your opinions?

Now which one fits my meta more?

What I’m asking though is wouldn’t my vote not changing hands too save Frost also show a weird mafia dissonance?

Hmmm this sounds oddly familiar

Who did that this game?

1 Like

By your own admission, Starcraft wasn’t a good example of your evil potential.

Not particularly, though. Having different objectives and not wanting to appear aligned are two different concepts.

Rule of 3 baby

1 Like

I will die if I attempt to read a wall that big.

1 Like

However other games are and I tunnel as both alignments so really you get nothing lol.

But which one fits my personality more?

If I’m wolf with Zone and we’ve both sat in Frost all day

What do we get from a lady seconds switch off? Frost still dies the next night Zone looks awful.

If I’m wolf with Zone we’ve sat there all day with an intent to bus. Isn’t it weird mafia dissonance for one person to change their mind on that when Frost could not really be saved?

Can you tldr it I can not read and comprehend walls that big with my dyslexia. My brain wants me to die.