Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

https://www.fortressoflies.com/search?expanded=true&q=Eliza%20@Zone_Q11%20topic:3873

From what I remember… either fits. At least in Starcraft, you threw shade onto almost everyone at some point or another to make yourself look good, and it almost would’ve worked like a charm if you hadn’t been bussed unnecessarily. That isn’t too far from your villager gameplay, where your reads change on a dime depending on how you’re feeling.

So we can agree that it’s weird either way, then.

Zone passively shaded Eliza without making an attempt to read or interact with her slot, and briefly put her as a townread after EOD2 before dropping her again. All without interacting directly with her.

1 Like

Progression is for losers

Yeah I dunno I might be wrong but I think you and Lemon are cleared through analysis I know I’m cleared. So…

As a possible villager, I agree with Lemon being Town. As a possible wolf, I’m pretending to townread Lemon. Either way, Lemon’s probably fine.

1 Like

…Okay, so it’s Neon. I was expecting you to focus on reading Eliza’s slot instead of subtly defending yourself in your responses before dipping. I know you’re lurking because you liked my post.

I literally already read Eliza lol. I dunno what you expect me to say I’ve given you all my ammo.

Votecount as of post #3947

ElizaThePsycho (1): Neon
Neon (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (2): Lemonfairy, Magnus

Have you given all your ammo? It doesn’t really feel that way, the case against Eliza doesn’t feel anywhere as grounded or exhausted as the case against you. That’s all I’m saying.

I want to hear more. I need to see more.

I feel like you know that I don’t go do deep dive scum cases I have done 1. One time. It was on DirectorHail and I was wrong.

That’s not how I play. I play with emotion and feeling. It works for me I’m right and I’m wrong but I’m right more than I’m wrong.

Elizas behavior today is not towny.

It’s to your advantage, as either alignment, to try and sell Lemon and I on the case.

That’s not how I play Magnus.

I have given you my reasons. You get to make the call on who’s case is now compelling.

My actual arguments against Eliza

Or her… just saying I’m a wolf over and over and letting you do the work.

Which is funny really. In an ironic sort of way.

You were the one joking about sheeping Eliza next game after Nightmare Woods.

Yep. I did that.

1 Like

VOTE: No-exe.
I owe Zorvo this much.

It isn’t actually guaranteed I die tonight, now that I think about it. I’m not the most townread player alive; that would be Lemon. Interesting.

I would love to be NK’d
that would be great

I am soooooooo towny
VOTE: No exe

1 Like

wait hold on

VOTE: No-exe