why’s Zorvo here?

Did I miss that?
Oh well.

also, why Ashlyn?

Nah I’m playing.
Just thought I’d sheep vote for the hell of it. :smile:

2 Likes

why’s this a maybe?

It’s SoD1 and you’re questioning a sheep vote is lol.
Calling it wolfy is one thing but expecting my posts be completely justifiable is a lol no.

Why you asking?

Nah I’m playing again I’m not gonna redirect that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My mistake, I didn’t see where you townread Lemon in your ISO. I guess I interpreted a scumlean on Chihiro from these posts.

The gamestate’s easier to read after a few nightkills, but here I’m looking at everyone’s reads, and I figured if multiple townreads are reading [x] positively, and if they’re being suspected by other slots with their alignment in question, [x] is probably town. I wouldn’t call these “associations”, because I wasn’t looking at which players have similar reads to each other.

It’s just that I want to call it more then a gut but can’t find everything together right now to do so.

All I got is they can’t be aligned with Magnus or Misty.

nvm I saw it

@Lemonfairy how familiar are you w Zorvo’s playstyle again?

Weren’t you in a game with me before?

/shrug I just haven’t seen you do it before, also thought it was a little pockety like Lemon said

my call depended on your response, and I think your response is ok

Ah ok, thanks

was asking because I thought it might be you trying to hedge

If you take a look you can find the answer to that question instead of trying to point me out without care to the question. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah I see, it wasn’t very clear

I townleaned Lemon same post, but it was prob harder to notice bc I used “you” instead of “Lemon”

1 Like

I said the last part wrong.
Wasn’t really care to the question, I just can’t think of the actual term right now.

But then how would I qualify as “gamestate town” according to what you wrote? You didn’t list anyone on the list of people suspecting me, so only half of the requirement is fulfilled

Might be?

Why might be? What could you possibly have against voting me lmao