Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Hardly anyone qualifies. But Zone qualifies despite nobody really scumreading them, so you’re still better than most. The fact that you don’t look half bad in isolation definitely helps.

1 Like

Yeah, two, but both times I got into a very long, semi-pointless argument with you, and we aren’t arguing now. Those arguments are the biggest impression I have of you from both games, and it wouldn’t be a very objective POV at all.

You seem to be on good terms with Lemon though, so I figured I’d ask her.

Because right now, the most I can say is that you seem more passive with posts, but also that could just be because we’re talking nicely and not arguing (btw this is not an encouragement to argue more, I am good w this convo state!), and idk how AI that might be for you.

I was planning on skimming your meta later, but we’ll see how much time I have

1 Like

*I guess this is also compounded by how you sheeped Lemon for a viberead that seemed out of place to me, and that being the biggest impression I had of your posts up until I left this morning, but yeah

I’m pretty sure I asked before I read that, but even after reading it, my question about the passive-ness this game still stands.

Ah, I might not have told Lemon this, so let me @Lemonfairy just in case, that was my main question behind the meta question

Oh, another thing. I don’t get Eliza’s posts at all, and btw I think Mistyx townleaned Eliza too.

@Mistyx what’s your read on Eliza now, and can you explain also?

1 Like

still town

i think the nature of her defense being “no that isn’t accurate” is >rand town

though if she doesn’t contribute more i am willing to throw that read out

1 Like

Again, if you didn’t bother reading the sign up thread.
I’m doing self improvement.

@Wazza @ElizaThePsycho @Gorta do none of you care about trying to clear yourselves today?

1 Like

I’m gonna answer for you.
Yes I’m usually a passive wolf more so then not and will sometimes take thread control and go on the aggressive.
However as I said before, self improvement and I want to be more friendly and logical towards others or try my best to.

1 Like

I’ll say this,
Lissi’s Line of Questioning and their solving so far makes me town lean them.

I was gonna leave but then I realized I nearly forgot this ahaha sorry

ok so I think I stand by a lot of my earlier ones, maybe some changes
will elaborate on changes

Lemon
Magnus
~
Mistyx (her posts are pretty casual which I think is towny, but not high confidence bc it could just be playstyle, and that’s about it)
Zone (I think his posts are ok, but I guess I’m kinda just expecting some really awesome plan to pop out to make it certain. Or at least a mech-based plan. Or something.)
Chihiro (seems more quiet than in the past overall, so am waiting for more. I don’t think I’ve seen anything scummy so far tho)
~
Zorvo (what I said in previous posts is the only reasoning here, but also am waiting for input from you + should skim meta too prob since I’m asking about it to verify my own thoughts)
Eliza (purely on impression & recent posts, still thinking about if w!Eliza makes sense considering reactions to her posts tho)
Ashlyn (I think I can agree that she prob wasn’t trying to pocket Chihiro, but I still don’t think her posts were that towny. Will come back to it tmr. But at least, Eliza/Ashlyn prob not W/W for the vote + comment about Eliza being defensive)

ok so that’s what stuck out to me, would prob look more into bottom 3 tomorrow

maybe also Frostwolf? idk haven’t paid much attention to them so far

1 Like

why is magnus so high for you?

So would you say it’s like a Null Town read or a Town Lean?

Bro I’m looking and you’re pinging Gorta.
What would Gorta do that’s clearing?

I personally found Gorta Gut Town by their recent posting, could just be bias (cause I do be like that.) but I’m not sure what your looking at/for here lol.

i don’t think that matters at all

That’s correct.
Man there has been so many games where Misty gets townread as a wolf simple cause they have a Villagery Playstyle.

So you don’t know where you would rank your Eliza town read at?

Ah, I was referring more to the unsolicited random roleclaim and fluff instead of, y’know, wanting to defend herself. Like, the last post especially, I was like ??? where are these thoughts coming from, and why is everyone just ignoring it all

Sometimes.

1 Like

hm ok! and yeah I didn’t read the sign-up thread, only popped in bc of Zone in the first place