Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

yeah, that’s why i pinged her - i think the way she is playing is absolutely going to lead her to getting shrugkilled down the line and i’m trying to see if i can poke her away from that and into being actually readable :3

2 Likes

You are correct zone is not on the list. Someone lied to me. Kill them.

I’ll agree with Mist a bit.

I’m not too fond of Neon this game.

1 Like

Don’t directly wolf read them but haven’t seen anything Townie from them.

1 Like

No that’s not what that said at all

Also not zone i was lied to.

So 1 out of the people on Magnus was wolf. This assumes Magnus is town but ink decently confident in that read.

Still have that 1/4 wolf read by them though I’m saving in case I need to bring it up later.

So 1/4 if Magnus is town?
Is that what your saying?

Because Magnus has been consistently posting good posts? And there’s definitely analysis there.
Plus, small things like him finding posting quirks (is that the word?) about Lemon from the beginning, which I already said I found town-indicative

Anyways, I have enough people to look through so this is more than good enough right now, and also! last game I think I contributed a lot to pushing w!him, so hopefully, if there’s something off, I’ll feel something’s wrong (but that isn’t happening rn)

What don’t you like about Magnus’s posts?

Or I guess… are you also gonna say all of that was NAI @.@ it’s ok he already told me as much earlier lol, but I’m still gonna stick with my own general theories

Votecount as of post #548

Frostwolf103 (2): Lemonfairy, Zone_Q11
Ashlyn (1): Chihiro
ElizaThePsycho (1): Zorvo
Neon (1): Mistyx
Wazza (1): Ashlyn

Not Voting (7): Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Neon, Wazza, Gorta, Lissi, Magnus

you are or you aren’t?

Y’know I’m looking through Misty’s ISO and don’t even see a read on Magnus.

i think the way they’re drawing associations feels unnatural

it’s not that i don’t think they’re putting thought into their conclusions but they just feel like they don’t really make sense with the evidence they’re presenting?

like i don’t really see how he looks at three scumreads on a player and draws the conclusion that they’re probably wolf from it without taking the actual content of the reads into account

it’s somewhat of a combination of that and the fact that they’re bothering to do that without actually looking at the content of the reads

Why didn’t you bring up your suspicion on Magnus earlier?

because it’s more hesitation than suspicion and i’m not interested in pushing it when i do think they are creating a more pro-town gamestate than other slots i’m looking at

Dude this response to Magnus is the closest thing I could find to a Magnus suspicion.

don’t call me dude

I’m not calling you dude

I’m referring to everyone reading

Probably Lissi.

But I’m using it as a generic term.