Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Apathy will result in tragedy. One that’s called silence.
Surely you must have some feeling whenever anyone gets voted?
This is probably a bad example, but Zorvo voted you for the sake of voting someone whom he has yet to engage with in a conversation. Don’t you feel anything from this vote? Don’t you have some thought in the back of your mind that asks: “Zorvo, don’t you have anyone else better to vote?”

I usually just ignore Gorta until like d3 or d4 then evalaute them cause i find it hard to read them, since I believe their play 90% of the time is mostly scummy.

ngl was loving ur engagement with mistyx UNTIL you made this post. Now it feels like your intentions arent healthy, and taht ur tunneled onto that slot.

That being said I don’t particularly like how Mistyx handled interacting with you either, not sure why answering simple questions is such a big deal :man_shrugging:

nvm ignore my tunnel call out, i retract that statement immediatly.

NGL not sure how I feel about this, because idk if this is town way to handle a slot.

lissi
zone
Lemon

currently

what else would you expect me to do in that situation?

From Zor stand point its quite the fair vote, but I also think its a bad vote because it didnt ask anything from me. They basically just voted me and walked away???

No reason for me to defend myself against an empty vote.

I just don’t understand why you are so confident on sucmtown magnus that your trying to make him look bad to others, just doesn’t feel like a town thing to do. Am I wrong?

if i think someone isn’t towny why shouldn’t i try to convince other people of it?

good point, I forgot about that

but is ashlyn gonna be around for eod

mistyx can you answer this

Different if your trying very ahrd to make someone look poor in the light, kind of a bad faith read in my opinion is all.

In this specific moment, I am less interested in you defending yourself.
I am interested in how you view Zorvo’s vote, which… is very understandably underwhelming considering the lack of any impact / motivation behind it.

NGL, I can’t get any read out of this interaction. I started asking how you feel because I was triggered by your apathy, and I really chose a bad example to push my agenda of forcing you to show me any emotion / feelings (since I chose Zorvo in particular; I should’ve chosen a better example).

Welp… I want to see more interactions from you, so I guess I’ll see what’s up with Mistyx.

oh

i was saying town wazza usually low efforts d1

and gorta said since she’s low efforting here she shouldn’t be a wagon

what part of my read was bad faith then?

because i fail to see the difference

well my read on the vote is its bad because they dont do anything with it lol.

1 Like

rechecked iso, am good with voting ashlyn also btw

I think there’s a lot of follow-up lacking also
esp w Zone

VOTE: Ashlyn

my appointment got pushed up so I might be here for some of last hour, but am going there now

XD all the nuffians exactly

but why zone?

The difference is

1.Scum reading someone for their posts makes sense
2. Taking everything they say and making it look bad just so others see it your way is bad faith. Means your tunneled in my opinion :person_shrugging: