Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Zone is genuine and the claim from him is something I expect from the slot.

yeah so what makes you think i was doing this

becausea you straight up made a post stating your trying to make their posts seem in poor light so others see that the slot is scum.

1 Like

you don’t think he’d claim as mafia?

1 Like

that’s not what i said

i said i was trying to make them seem less towny yeah because i think they have stuff with their slot that is scum indicative

that’s not taking everything they say and trying to spin it negatively

that’s just making a read and trying to convince others of it

I did not pay enough attention to the game whenever it comes to matters not involving me. (So I apologize for this in advance.)
Could you give the posts of the associations that Magnus made which ringed your alarms?

:point_up_2:
Why would you think w!Zone can’t claim Vigilante?

Can you be more specific in this general read of Magnus?

i think my initial post was plenty specific

TL;DR
Eliza null
Neon null
Zone townlean
Chihiro scumlean
Wazza null
Frost null
Ashlyn maybe W/W with Mistyx
Mistyx null

…ya, admittedly this is a bad readslist, but then again it’d be even more weirder if someone were to have a full-fledged readslist at D1.

Mistyx, I can see why you don’t understand or like Magnus’ thought process (I don’t understand them myself either; the only reason why I didn’t bother commenting on it is because I am townlean and I like getting townread), but I don’t think this is scummy.

…in hindsight, IDEK whether this post was Magnus’ readslist or a “this is what everyone thinks of each other” list. Hey @Magnus, was this post actually your readslist?

1 Like

You don’t agree with Magnus about you aligned with Ashlyn as bad, but you alone is null?

I probably should.

No it was not.
Let’s see if I have time to read back.

1 Like

my bad if this is how your implying it then im overrall fine with what you said.

I dont see why u as wolf even claims right here???

…fair enough.

Ashlyn (4): Chihiro, Mistyx, Gorta, Lissi
Frostwolf103 (2): Lemonfairy, Neon
Wazza (2): Ashlyn, Zone_Q11
Chihiro (1): Zorvo
Lissi (1): Wazza

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Frostwolf103

Didn’t you miss the wagons being colored too?

Looks like the final countdown has began.

I can’t do everything, I’m only one person.