Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

what are these colors i’m curious

I am going to guess:

green = town
yellow = null
gray = bad
white = Magnus

Mainly just whichever colours came up most for each person on my spreadsheet.

Ah…I miss the days I do CoD I actually do more strats.

Let’s think about the narrative…

Ashlyn is the leading wagon. She was OMGUS’d by Zone and Chihiro early on for calling his reaction intriguing, and never followed up on it later. Ashlyn then votes Eliza, and is upset by the lack of movement in the thread while she was asleep. She converses with Lemon about Zone and Chihiro, and is accused of being opportunistic by the former. Ashlyn jokes about being shot, and decides shooting Magnus would be informative. She grows suspicious of Neon, refuses a Frostwolf execution, and votes Wazza. Dislikes Lissi’s readlist.

Here’s the point: killing Ashlyn first removes a fairly active and contentious player, and kinda sends a message for other villagers to do better. If Town with a wolf in her POE, I’d expect to see a wolf on her wagon. She’s a fairly easy execution to make here, and it’s hard to tell whether that’s alignment indicative.

Ashlyn (4): Chihiro, Mistyx, Gorta, Lissi

It could just be Chihiro.
(Ashlyn was executed first in Pathological as Town, I don’t really wanna repeat that. Before I’m accused of defending Ashlyn, because that’s exactly what I’m doing here.)

Looks mostly in order of events from what happened about Ashlyn.

okay where else do you want to go

my votes not omgus???

Personally this has no sway over me cause

1.wasn’t in this game
2. Factors of others game play no part here

I am offended.

This is referring to Zone by the way

1 Like

Sheeps Zone here.

Apparently unfocused on the game.

Maybe inexperienced, not knowing 48/24 is standard?

Executing someone on the first day to hunt Mafia is the equivalent of shooting in the dark, at least for me. You kinda need that information to scumhunt.

Could be an easy scumread to make, if Chihiro’s an unfocused (and maybe inexperienced) player, throwing scumreads at the wall wouldn’t necessarily be something they’re comfortable with.

Which is shown in Chihiro having a lack of strong reads.

Townreads Zone for the vigilante claim, pretty nice.

This is ~fine, but it’s still kinda weird to me.

This kinda feels like a way to discredit a wagon.

Hadn’t previously interacted with Lissi from what I’ve seen, I think Chihiro’s just pulling reads from other players.

Possibly a misrepresentation of Mist’s read on me, she said the post seemed unnatural, but she was more hesitant than suspicious on my slot. Mist didn’t call Chihiro out for twisting her words, though?

So in short, Chihiro hasn’t actually done much this game, and comes across as performative to me. Would others agree?

OMGUS refers to retaliatory actions, such as voting someone on the basis that they are voting for you. It looks like your vote applies?

I’ve been instructed to leave readlists before EOD in games where I might die that night. I’m not going to do that, for the same reason I refused to do so in Morbtainado. Legacy readlists are outdated and should only be considered in the context of solving nightkills, if you decide to do so; not to follow. Legacy readlists can’t take into account current events.

I don’t really think you look that good, you’re kinda reminding me of AI Upick, but I haven’t wolfcased you or anything so I can’t be sure.

Well, it’s not as if everyone is paying 100% attention to the game, now are they? I myself am guilty of being ignorant as well.

True, but did you realize that he was protecting you? The context was me asking Mistyx whom I should shoot tonight, and Mistyx’s informational answer was you. Would you be fine if I were to shoot you over Wazza?

Which is normal considering this is still D1, no?

It is nice indeed. Nice enough to not attempt to CFD unto him, I’d say.

…? It might be my imagination, but I could’ve sworn the four of us had talked with each other before. Plus, it isn’t as if he needs to actively engage with them to townread them, right?

Lemon’s a good player and has been top-posting. Lemon was also top-posting in Pathological… but still wrote a lot of posts in Flicker, might not be AI. Nonetheless, I’m going to request protection on Lemon tonight, if only to force Mafia to look elsewhere. Protectives can go where they wish.

I think Lemon’s a decent nightkill if they’re Town, and an underrated player in general. This isn’t a pocket attempt, it’s an olive branch.

1 Like

that wasn’t me that was ash

1 Like

Votecount as of post #878

Ashlyn (4): Chihiro, Mistyx, Gorta, Lissi
Frostwolf103 (2): Lemonfairy, Neon
Wazza (2): Ashlyn, Zone_Q11
Chihiro (1): Zorvo
Lissi (1): Wazza

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Frostwolf103

Day ends in 19 minutes (votes at :59 are good, votes at :00 are bad)

Right. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
For some reason the two of you are often registered as one entity in my brain.