Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

I might’ve voted Wazza if there had been more time to see if others were up for it, by the way.
But it didn’t feel especially helpful if Wazza flipped Town, I wasn’t sure what information would be gained from that.

1 Like

Why not both?

Oh, you have found her re–
Wow… NGL, that is a slightly-less-desirable readslist. It is essentially…

…let’s be honest here: This is very focused on [Magnus, Zorvo, Neon] if Mafia killed Mistyx because she was deemed as a threat. I dunno about Zorvo and Neon, but I don’t see w!Magnus ever killing Mistyx for this reason.

That would be more plausible than having no scum on Ashlyn’s wagon. The best world would be if Frost was scum, coupled with two of [Chihiro, Lissi, Gorta]. (This would somewhat explain his lax nature; his scumbuddies could’ve just parked their vote on Ashlyn and just go AFK.)
…oh, and I guess Eliza could also be part of w!Frost’s scumbuddy too.

Oh yeah. The “kill everyone who speaks” strategy. Forgot about that one.
I hate that strategy though. It literally turns the thread into the desert all the time.

Eh… Fair. I just wanted to remove slankers. I didn’t exactly think beyond that one agenda.

1 Like

To be fair, Mafia could very easily have a roleblocker.

How is that of importance?

A claimed vigilante mightn’t be the most pressing target.

Ah, I see.

I needed to uno reverse that call you made and make you an unlikely target to be NK’d with me
that’s what you get for not letting me be NK’d

1 Like

I don’t get why Frost + 2 of Chihiro/Lissi/Gorta would be the “best” world

I kinda wanted to be NK’ed, though. I like being a martyr.

worlds where Frost (and Chihiro) are wolves

World 1:

World 2:

World 3:

World 4:

in terms of likelihood, idk I’d say W3 > W2 > W1 > W4 ??

1 Like

Because otherwise it’d imply that all three mafia are exactly [Chihiro, Lissi, Gorta], who had all voted Ashlyn before dipping out. Which begs the question: Why did they choose Ashlyn over Frost? If Frost was mafia, then it makes more sense to park a vote at Ashlyn before going AFK.

Also you forgot Eliza. Except Eliza was present at EOD, which… doesn’t really pull her out of POE if Frost is mafia now that I think about it.

To me, it’s W1 = W2 > W3.
I’ve seen Neon play in the past, and I don’t understand why w!Neon would vote Frost.
I haven’t paid attention to Zorvo, so I can’t put W4 anywhere.

I’m actually vibereading Gorta as Town this game, although I don’t really have a tangible reason in my mind that doesn’t sound silly. I just feel like he’d care more about shading a couple other players, as he did in AI Upick for his partners, so he apparent helpful. I’m not seeing that here.

An admittedly weak reason, but a reason nonetheless.

I think me remembering Neon being pro-bussing had something to do with it
but actually, you’re probably right since I don’t really see why wolf!Neon would bus in this instance unless she’s prepared to carry the team for the rest of the game

1 Like

would agree here

1 Like

@Magnus what do you think of Zorvo so far?
anything pinging you there?

1 Like

skimming through Starcraft and Zorvo’s ISO here and I think they’re still ok overall
(Magnus pls confirm/deny this b/c I don’t have as much confidence here)

btw what did you guys think of Wazza’s vote on Lissi?