Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Lack of substance. Sus.
Then again, I am prejudiced against slankers.

1 Like

I feel like Zorvo’s missing his fire, but that’s all I’ve consciously registered. Here’s a wolfcase (worst possible light look) I wrote after looking at his posts:

This does remind me of his Starcraft game, though. Starting off with a fairly weak read because that’s how he perceives he’ll be expected, but sheeping your vote is probably NAI. It can’t be a buss or a push either way, but I would expect a hypothetical w!Zorvo to unvote w!Chihiro sooner rather than later.

Zorvo likes to play around as either alignment, I dunno. But he responded to this post an hour after, and he was similarly committed to that joke readlist in Starcraft, so… iffy.

Similarly, he’s committed to this line of questioning. This might’ve gone in Mafia chat instead if they were aligned, but that’s not a real read.

Similarly to the unaligned read, this is a weak enough read. Gutreading a villager as villager isn’t…

Kinda partnery though if Frost’s a wolf.

Exposition.

Doesn’t really follow up on this.

Potential motive for killing Mist.

This isn’t really performative, but it could be seen as “a wolf thinking they’re being rightly suspected for the wrong reasons

”.

This was a sentiment I agreed with, which is why I bothered to call for TP on Lemon, for the record. But from Zorvo, here, this read kinda comes from nowhere? Zorvo and Lemon barely interacted, the post comes from two unaligned reads… one from me, one from Mist… which can only make this a joke.

[quote=“Zorvo, post:439, topic:3873, full:true”]

If Zorvo’s a wolf, I think all four are probably Town, and probably Neon as well. It’s like he’s trying to get her to commit to this read, and we already know Ashlyn and Mist are Town, Zone’s probably Town and only Eliza’s in question.

This question is interesting.

This is pretty much the extent of Zorvo’s solving on D1.

Once again, getting the “correctly suspected for incorrect reasons” vibe from this.

Either way, it definitely feels like Zorvo’s playing passively, but…

Zorvo’s self-aware of his own wolfmeta, and would surely attempt to shy away from acting as such this game if he were evil, right?

[quote=“Zorvo, post:547, topic:3873, full:true”]

This feels unaligned.

Killing a scumread of his? Would Zorvo do this?
Hmm.

Mayhaps…

Frostwolf103 (2): Lemonfairy, Neon
Wazza (2): Ashlyn, Zone_Q11
Ashlyn (1): Chihiro
Neon (1): Mistyx
Zorvo (1): Frostwolf103
Chihiro (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): ElizaThePsycho, Wazza, Gorta, Lissi, Magnus

Chihiro wasn’t even a wagon when Zorvo voted them.

All in all, Zorvo looks like a wolf. He also looked enough like a wolf in AI Upick that I was able to frame him rather easily, so… whatever.

1 Like

:confused:

Ill get to this tomorrow.

i mean if this is the case this could be a reason they died, but on the otherhand this would just put spotlight on those names more so than if they just left her alone.

I was kind of hoping a vigilante did exist so it could hit the counter wagon :person_shrugging:

I also do beleive that Zone is correct to state that the people who sat on Ashlyn in a chill manner or more than likelier to be scum. I wouldn’t go as far to say the entire train is scum because Im pretty sure one atlkeast exists outside of it. If I were the pick the sitting scum it prob be Gorta, since I like Lissi currently. Until Frost is solved I believe they are scum since the likely hood of a hammer on n1 is very slim, unless mafia is worried the counter train is a wolf.

I wanna point out this is kinda bs since Gorta is often unreadable because of how they play, though I would like to understand why u beleive your vibes. The idea of shading people not being here is kinda irrelevant i feel.

TBF I didn’t park my vote, I was actually watching the thread at EOD to prevent a tie. Though I am still content with my vote being left on ashlyn at the time because the slot felt worse than frost at the time for me.

2 Likes

My point is that Gorta made up a few, albeit spaced apart, scumreads on their partners in order to look villagery if they flipped, whereas this Gorta simply doesn’t seem to care about looking good one way or another.

I think on a surface level Gorta inherently plays in a scum aligned manner so I find it hard to read them and just ignore them until like n3 or n4.

Also anyone could do the above its not really hard, unless you have multiple cases of this happening.

1 Like

lmao :wowee:

you’d better :gun:

a few of his posts catch my attention

Though I also ask myself does he shoot his own scumread? Better off just getting them miseliminated I think.

I’ll save this for later as well and the fact Mist was night kill that’s more of a reason to townread Zone.

Zone, Ash, Misty, Eliza - Neon said at least 1 is a wolf. Page #426

I would say by Neon’s logic the wolf is probably
Just Eliza but then remembered Frost was also part of the solve I think.

I wouldn’t mind going Frost then Eliza tbh.

VOTE: Frost

1 Like

I’m also not sure how I feel about Wazza and players reactions to the wagon.

I don’t have a confident read either way on Magnus yet which I can’t tell if I should be concerned or not.

1 Like

You don’t know your reads?

I mean as the counterwagon we should always we going frost here I believe.

u read that out of contect and Idk if it was on purpose or not.