Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

OH you mean night kill I thought you meant execution

1 Like

It’s an easy mistake to make. Either way someone dies, so…

Yeah but there is a difference between someone being Night killed and someone being executed.
Main difference is the player night killed is like always gonna be town.

1 Like

what does this mean?

1 Like

thing is, depending on Frost’s posting today I would be A-ok voting out frost because I still do think that someone who is make tons of wall posts and “analyzing” meme early d1 fluff are doing so to look good and to “prove themselves”

I just play. but I will say I’m a bit more cautious when I’m scum

did you think Mistyx had a strong town presence?

if you had to rank players by influence/towny presence on D1

what place would you give Mistyx?

“These players say X is good, I’ll just say the same thing.”

I don’t necessarily know about “towny” presence… but Mist was high posting and had a lot of content. More than I did, I think? I wouldn’t want to insult anyone by ranking players, but Mist was up there.

Is this just from Zone’s pool?

Ah, I guess so, she is higher on the post counts than I thought.

Okay so I did see a few comments about my vote yesterday, so I’ll try to write out my thoughts then for clarity

long explanation

Basically, I ended up not having enough time to fully catch up with all the changes overnight, and was a little rushed because of the appointment stuff (which btw was good but long but I can keep my wisdom teeth so that’s good!) and my movie after, so I didn’t end up coming back, sorry

But so, that left me with the following options that I was looking at mainly

1. vote Ashlyn
  2. vote Frost
  3. vote Wazza
  4. vote Neon

I decided against 2 mainly because I saw that Neon voted Frost, and I think I decided then that maybe bussing wasn’t super likely, idk. Also because I hadn’t looked into Frost at all; they were very much under my radar until that day.

I decided against 3 because even though I thought Wazza’s vote w no reason was wolfy, I was trying to think through why w!Wazza would drop a vote on me out of nowhere, and thought… there’s prob (??) nothing to gain, since she didn’t even push it and her vote effectively did nothing. But also mainly since I had just realized that I misunderstood Mistyx’s post on Wazza’s meta, and she was saying that t!Wazza is a lowposter and she is a lowposter right now, aka town meta. So I was like, would rather wait for an explanation.

I decided against 4 because I thought it was a pretty big maybe that I’d be back, and even if I did, I wouldn’t be able to do much esp since it seemed only Mistyx was in favor of voting Neon. So I’d rather have my vote be useful.

Voting Ashlyn was cemented also when I skimmed through her ISO, and saw 3 notable things, aka 1. her misrepresentation of my posts in response to Mistyx asking for a defense 2. her lack of pushing Zone (or anyone consistently), who she says multiple times throughout the whole day phase seems weird, while simultaneously 3. strongly calling Lemon out for not pushing her scumlean enough, which imo was a bit fishy to me

And then I had to go, the end.

tl;dr I voted Ashlyn bc I found the contradictions and posts about my posts in her ISO to be kinda wolfy, esp compared to others who I wanted more time with

ok so hopefully that clarifies everything

2 Likes

examples/elaboration please

these points are kinda vague and I don’t even think what you’re describing is true

also, I’m pretty sure I said d1 that I was in a hurry to leave for an appointment and might not be back, even w/o the detailed explanation of stuff

Blindly following the will of the dead is a sure fire way too lose a game.

There’s too many variables. Mafia kills for a number of reasons.

Someone is to close for comfort to the solve. That’s certainly one reason.

But it could be too frame someone. I’m a good target for a frame here iirc Misty was in my dichotomy all day.

It could be because nobody is close and misty was a town leader. Idk if that’s true.

I’m surprised Ashlyn died and I will probably focus most of my energy there today because i doubt the wagon is clean. I thought Ashlyn was pretty obvious towny while catching up. Unfortunately I missed EoD and I have nobody to blame but myself for not being here to try to show everyone what I saw. EoD is as often is the case a really awful time for me.

2 Likes

I think another reason why it’s not the second one, other than what Zone said, is that her next post after her readlist was pretty much a disclaimer saying that she wasn’t too confident in her reads

If Zorvo is a wolf I’m probably calling Frost town and not reanalyzing until F3

I’d go so far as to say Frost/Zorvo is a difference check.

1 Like

Okay so i almost always vote the CW d2 be cause i think it’s always the right thing to do.

But Zorvo is pinging the fuck out of me lol

Also this game has PR right? Cause any investigative should’ve checked Frost last night and should never out themself.

But it’s not as important to kill the CW if we have pr.

:ghosthug:

Yeah, we do have PRs. But whether we get investigatives depends on chance and it might not be a cop either, so we can’t rely on that

1 Like