Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Okay so at least 1 in Chihiro/Gorta/Lissi/Eliza/Zone/Frost

I still think there’s now exactly 1 in Frost/Eliza but this read has substantially weakened

Zorvo/Frost is a difference check

Regardless of Frosts alignment I’d say at least 1 in Lemon/Magnus/Myself/ Zorvo/Wazza probably exactly 1 so two in the top list

Fuck. Today should probably just be blindly yeeting Frost because they fit in most worlds and give tons of info.

If Frost flips woof I probably always just blind yeet Wazza the next day also…

Hi Zorvo. Tell me what’s up. Why are you willing to follow my dichotomy now onto Frost when you were so resistant d1 when I pushed that narrative?

Also can you show me the post Frost asked to die that pulled you off that exe?

Yeah I don’t understand how that all works so thank you <3

1 Like

I was thinking about this part earlier, but I don’t think it’s true. For me personally, I think I would have said for towniness, Lemon and Magnus were the most towny (tho ig it might be reasonable for wolves to have tried dodging a doc heal on those 2 after the NK convo yesterday), and then maybe Zone was the next most, and then maybe Mistyx (which imo had less of an impression on me)…

IDK I don’t think she was ultra towny/a town lead, but when I caught up last night, I did think she was a townlean towards the end.

Magnus and Chihiro both say she had a lot of influence but idk, and I would say Zone (and maybe Lemon?) at least might think that’s prob not it either?

Can you explain more?

About the Frost into Wazza?

So anyways, the more I reread Mistyx’s ISO, the more I feel it’s pointless to think in the direction of, who would think she’s towniest.

I did read Frostwolf’s ISO, and Neon’s, and compare my readlist with Mistyx’s, though.

I don’t want to theorize on wagonomics right now because it’s not really my forte, and since Zone has already written a nice and complete analysis, I’ll just vote Frostwolf and solve and talk slowly later.

Reading through his ISO doesn’t really make me feel he’s towny, anyways. Esp the sneaky scumreads, kinda wish I had found the time to read it earlier.

VOTE: Frostwolf

VOTE: Zorvo

This is a pressure view because I’m getting pinged but I’m spiritually on Frost right now

On another note, I think I might have to reshuffle some of my reads. Exactly how, I’ll do tomorrow.

But my highest scumread yesterday was Neon, and idk if it’s just my 2 am brain, but I kinda feel like maybe I was too insistent on the 1/4 but not pursuing it thing before. Neon has been sticking with it despite the earlier lessening confidence declaration, and I think Neon’s most recent posts are good.

Also, the Mistyx v my readlist thing, I thought might be notable if we’re saying, well Mistyx suspected Neon and had them as top suspect?

IDK it’s kinda WIFOMy and there were prob other factors (like off top of my head I was scumread more I think) but I feel like based off where I left off yesterday it looked like I was likelier to push Neon hard today (and prob would) than Mistyx, esp since not that many others had Neon at the very bottom of their lists, I think.

So if a decision was made on account of w!Neon, then… it’s prob not as likely this would happen?

I’m not pushing Neon right now, but hmm idk… if it has any merit will come back to this tomorrow after I wake up

One thing about me. This is gonna appear AtE light but it’s also true.

So I play emotionally. In a way a lot of other players don’t such that I’ve got a whole wolf style on MU that is considered only my wolf style lol.

But that emotion guides a lot of things in my play and one thing right now is that I’ve been wrong consistently in every game I’ve played for about a month straight. So my willingness to loudly push into things I see has waned.

I still believe in what I see greatly but I’m trying much harder to work with town and not exclusively follow my gut.

1 Like

oh and last thought is uh

scumteam is prob not gorta/wazza/frost

because I think all 3 scumread me for some reason or another (wallpost, or something) when generally half the playerbase had a semi-positive read on me I think (vocally, like… 6 ppl, with exception of ashlyn who was vocal about scumreading me and was town)

and I think the vote theory prob also applies here, like entire scumteam wouldn’t vote for one out of two town wagons for no reason, entire scumteam prob won’t all take one side when it comes to a read on a player

right?

ah I get you! I’m also wrong a lot w reads and sometimes it does get a little awkward

but it’s ok to be wrong a lot, and you’ll def be right at some point!

also I think you’re doing really good today and I thought your posts were quite towny

so I think you are succeeding in your goal in working w town and being townread and stuff, so hopefully that it good

1 Like

also last thought for real this time is on the wazza meta thing

I think it shouldn’t be weighed it as much as I did eod1 bc wazza said she wasn’t here a lot for irl reasons, and I think irl reasons trump activity meta

okie doke am done takking, good night

I agree. However my feelings on Frost/Wazza have no basis in meta and are entirely based on Wagonomics

Thank you. One thing I’ve been told I’m good at as town is being towny but it usually has to wait till d2 because i like staying in rvs d1 lol

1 Like

I’m going to sleep, but I do hope there is more content available for tomorrow

like I do see a few people have started to post, but there are still a few in the player list that I don’t remember posting

This take is interesting because largely i think everyone has posted readable content by now