Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

…Uh. That was a lot.

If you’re solving off Zorvo scum but Zorvo hasn’t flipped yet, why are you voting Gorta and not Zorvo?

And if you wrote this today, why include Ashlyn and Mistyx in your solve?

And also hot means more likely to be scumbuddies?

Yes, it is a lot of reading.

Interactions, I do have for one that Zorvo townreads Gorta

This

How is Magnus saying Zorvo should have followed up on his question to Mistyx about me, Mistyx calling Zorvo sus, and Ashlyn flipping green supposed to be connected?

Didn’t I say all of that before you dumped that scumread on me all of a sudden at EOD anyways?

I don’t get it, what changed?

Well, I still don’t think it makes sense. Why go for a “maybe collaborator” over a “certain wolf”?

Also, overall it feels like you’re just saying that if Zorvo is wolf, the more strongly he townreads someone, the more likely they are to be his scumbuddy.

Which… the conclusion doesn’t make sense, and you don’t even know or want to verify if the premise is true.

Can you answer Zone’s earlier question about why you didn’t vote Ashlyn for self-pres until the very end?

And also why you decided to not state your scumreads/reasons until the very end, where you just namedropped all at once

1 Like

oh wait you also included yourself XD

I kinda hope this wasn’t just some giant copypasta or something orz, but if it was and I missed the joke then don’t reply to my questions about your Zorvo posts

Me being online all of yesterday but posting far less because reasons. I was here the entire time, I just felt really tired. It’s possibly iron deficiency, it could be me being a slob. Either way, I’ve been lethargic.
(Kinda like ‘80s Wild Overhaul, when you think about it.)

I’m just saying Zorvo hasn’t been solving to the extent I would expect from him.

1 Like

I did indeed wrote this today, the wallpost is about mostly for Zorvo’s interaction and where his train of thought is going, if you catch my drift.

Why Ashlyn and Mistyx is included is because of interactions, also tied with other posts like

This is why I have mixed vibes about Zorvo/Neon since this one is posted by D1

I am bringing this wallpost up and I should be correct on my read, then I will certainly execute Zorvo later rather than sooner so there will be one wolf left.

…no, its not copypasta.

Uh-huh, why not include myself?

Because there’s lot to catch up and analyse, even if I was being present time to time at Day 1, I may missed some more.

The one flaw I will admit is that I am pretty much out of brain juice to figure out the 3rd wolf, could be anyone.

3 hours before EoD if I recall it right and I see what you mean

Well for my excuse, I did this for Magnus and honestly I think Magnus ignored me on that.

Hammer lol

On serious note

The reason I am not voting Neon I find Zorvo/Neon unaligned today, her PoE consisted between me/Misty/Ashlyn which both of two are now dead. I would think that I am going to be scapegoat now.

How is it related to you and Ashlyn, Lissi?

Your analyse with Zone/Chihiro/Aelin interaction doesn’t bode me well for some reason, admittedly I have no proof atm why I put you on my PoE List in first place, I have to re-evaluate my reads and got you dropped back to Null.

Maybe it has to do with Magnus which I townread him at the time. And I would like to bring your analyse to Magnus’ attention

I suppose I can ask you, can you clarify more about this?

I have once said this is good question to Zorvo

Okay fine, I am about to have short-circuit but can you please summarize it one more time?

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 The interaction with Lemon/Chihiro/you/Ashlyn plays big part in this last-minute decision.

I reckon you don’t share the same view as I do, understandable. I did try to explain it several times, may still missing few gaps here and there.

Eh… To be honest, I haven’t even bothered processing your wallposts yet.
It… is just too damn long for my personal interest to read it.

I usually just ignore wallposts because most of them are usually BS. If you don’t believe me, then you can ask @Lemonfairy. The one time I took her wallpost seriously a couple years ago, I tore that shit down to the ground.

With Ashlyn dead, there remains Lemon, Chihiro and you.

Honestly speaking since I haven’t played lot of mountainous games, how common is D1 mafia bussing in this game type setup?

For what? The biggest talkers?

Long process and you are on chopping block, sorry no time to read your scroll of ‘truth’.

This game is different and I am thankful that Day 1 isn’t full of hyperposting and provide some useful insight I can make counter argument to Zorvo, in that case it’s his potential scum buddies I rather execute first, unless someone have better argument what’s the follow-up after Zorvo, I did mine.

It is the biggest interaction of D1 that seems like common topic to talk about.

Huh. Interesting. I didn’t know many people were interested in my–
Wait a minute. Lemon, Chihiro, and Zone? That doesn’t sound enough.
What about Magnus and–
Oh, right. Mistyx died.
…so, what about Magnus?

Not sure about how common bussing is. I don’t expect it to happen a lot.
–also, how is this of relevance to the thread in general?

…ah, right. Thank you for reminding me.
Hey Frost, you seem to have forgotten to answer this in one of your wallposts.

Whoops. Forgot to talk about this.
So, about Zorvo: Yeah, no. I ain’t going to bother checking him out Today.
Forget keeping my eyes on Ashlyn’s wagon; I have not even started evaluating the entirety of your wallposts yet.

I answered your question, this is why I pinged you.