Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

not everyone

yeah, because I just got back here for now

I’ll be on and off here for the next few hours, but I am here

However you don’t like my wallpost, which is understandable you missed this and you likely will ignore the elephant in the room like forever.

Yes to clarify, Zorvo, Magnus, Mistyx, myself, Lissi are involved in this topic too.

It’s that common topic to cover a big chunk of Day 1.

Hi you’re redchecked by the famous Frostwolf103 how’d you plead?

I see…
*backreads the question and answer*
…NOT! What did I just read!?

Q: "Why did you vote very, VERY late?"
A: "Interaction between this and that person played part in the last minute decision."

…WTF? Bro, you were contesting death! If you know you are town, then you ought to fight for your life! You had Ashlyn as your top third suspect, so how did that not affect you!?

Full disclosure: That is exactly what I will do.

Right… so, how is this of relevance again?

Votecount as of post #1124

Frostwolf103 (3): Zone_Q11, Zorvo, Lissi
Lissi (1): Wazza
Zorvo (1): Neon
Gorta (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (5): ElizaThePsycho, Chihiro, Gorta, Lemonfairy, Magnus

Because I take back about I am fine with dying after that vote on Ashlyn, yeah because I want to throw some habits out of here so I can provide a counterpoint but process is slow and now I have one day left to make a full case why I am bothering not to self-pres Zorvo now because I am more interested to lynch him tomorrow and get other wolf first, what is it called chain-vote? Gorta first, Zorvo second because if I am correct then I am on the right track of picking off second scum I am sure.

First, the RVS vote about Magnus

Yes you’re still waiting for this one, fine I present you one. it’s not Zorvo unless it’s confirmed to me that Gorta flips red.

If he flips green then rip, I screwed up the town so bad that I am going to be next and I can guarantee you that remainder of town will have one exe left to screw around before it’s XYLO or something

I digress

Now, seemingly to pocket on Chihiro’s vote on you is the second reason

Lemon’s meta on Chihiro and I don’t understand the context myself

I suppose I am taking Lemon’s side of this at the time

Ah! Yeah! This is one of the points

My last-minute decision that I am processing info and got myself overloaded

So I was also wondering if Lissi actually said this and thought myself, yeah put Lissi on PoE list ‘in no particular reason’ among with Zorvo, Ashlyn too.

Rather than backing up Ashlyn, I did the opposite to picking side with Lissi too.

That’s most of thought process it went on D1 that is.

You said you were confused about what I was saying, and refused to ask me to summarize what my point was or just read my already existing summaries or talk to me at all until you decided scumread time, and brought up your analysis post instead of my actual post, multiple times, to Magnus, because… you wanted him to acknowledge your post? Or what?

And you still townread him, which is why even though Zorvo/Gorta is not even “witch-hour vibes” to you, you are 100% among the hot tier Gorta is w!Zorvo’s would-be scumbuddy and not Magnus? Or is there another reason for your confidence?

tl;dr seemed like genuine miscommunication about what Zone’s intentions were with the vote, and if they were partners I don’t think they’d have this awkward miscommunication conversation in thread

Why is Lemon included in this?

???

This is not what you said at ALL when you made an enormous ISO of Zorvo and based your solve around Zorvo

whatever will I do? I’m so scared (not)

It’s a wagonomics thing more than anything else. I don’t think woofs stack all 3 on a runaway wagon and i do not think Zorvo is wolf with Frost so in a world where Frost flips wolf looking at the d1 VC only Wazza makes sense.

With that said I’ve also just not been blown away by their posts in any way so I haven’t found them towny anyways.

So TL;DR you are asking for a chance to live and prove yourself?

Oh, so this is your thought process.
*quickly skims it*
Yeah, I can’t really relate here, but if you want a second chance, then uh… NGL, it seems like a bad decision to give you one, but then again I already actively made a bad decision of not even checking the players outside Ashlyn’s wagon…

Y’know what? I’ll just let fate decide.
Heads - I’ll give you a chance.
Tails - I’ll keep my vote on you.

1 - Heads
2 - Tails

@discobot roll 1d2

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

Yes I am sorry I didn’t think of asking that first until you brought that up when I was ISO’ing you.

The INTERACTION between Zorvo and Magnus is vibes hot

This should be thing now, this is before I voted Gorta. However again, this is interaction being vibes hot.

What do you mean? I am intended to execute Gorta first before Zorvo, Zorvo do interacted a lot and this huge wallpost is what I am trying to piece together who he interacted with

Neon, Lemon, Gorta, Chihiro and Magnus are the people that comes first in my mind I believe he has sufficient interaction. For now that will be my PoE AFTER Zorvo, I mayhaps think I take steps too far in the current day but that’s why I want this done sooner rather than later and pick Zorvo tomorrow.

I am going to have your word for it.

…well I didn’t expect that.
@discobot roll 1d2

:game_die: 2

Thinking is too much work.
The bot has spoken.
Time to sleep.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.