Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Weird, but… Eliza’s rolecard didn’t have a wincon, it only said this:

So it’s functionally Town in every way, I think. Compare to your rolecard:

Which specifies neutral.

So case in point: Eliza was Town. I think.

Your so-called Upick ‘wolf’ volume on me that’s shared by Wind that’s absolutely bullshit

I mean, that’s weird but yea.

The problem, Magnus. Is that only you can view it.

And not related to this game.

what is wrong exactly?
are you saying consensus reads in thread rn are wrong?

You’re actually discounting the meta, geez.

wait, @Frostwolf103 if Magnus is being misleading about your volume tell and you’re town, then what would be scum!Magnus’ motivation for making you out to be townier here?

An immediate answer came to mind, but I want to see Frost’s response first.

The excuse on D2 I didnt appear SoD2 is sleep and lots of outside world up to near end of first half

I hate surviving for a long time

also, why are you getting asked to link my games instead of me?
you don’t need to answer that, I just found it weird

1 Like

I don’t see how that’s relevant to what I’m talking about right here. I’m saying your scumgame in AI Upick falls outside your volume tell, and so does your gameplay here, but you’re playing closely to how you did in AI Upick. That’s the gist of it.

That question was directed at Frost, I just jumped in.

I don’t wanna die.

That’s how manipulative mafia does, trying to gain trust on townies and backstab them later.

For me, I have hard time to make a frigging case on someone I am not that good in social reads.

I already hate D2 play on this game because I get shat on when I try to at least want to solve a slot.

But the answer is so I can actually do content? Why.

I am likely going to be executed one hour and half, am I just the only one who shouldnt have started with wallpost making a case on Zorvo?

Am I just get cucked because I EoD hammered on Ashlyn while yes I haven’t interacted with her and that’s why I want to change, but I am getting stopped, asked a question why I keep contradicting so much.

This wasn’t my answer.

Here’s my answer: to leave a backdoor after Frost flips Town, which he would be if I was Mafia because I don’t like to buss. “I didn’t direct this push, I pointed out a towny indicator, so I’m good”, yada yada.

Yada yada, yada yada, yada yada. I say that a lot, don’t I?

Huh? Who asked Magnus about linking your games?

yeah, it does feel like there’s little resistance and I’m slightly wavering wrt the volume tell thing
tbh Frost’s more recent posts have not swung me toward them being town by much - first, because our reads are very different and we’re not vibing (pls don’t use this against me in the future) and second, because a lot of it feels like ATE

I wasn’t baiting you to leave a legacy, I just want your reads

hopefully I die before then so I won’t have to bother :froggwee:

1 Like

I mentioned that on my own post as well.

I have no idea tbh
think it was Lissi?

but why would Lissi need my meta?