Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

This is a scumtell.

Who wants to talk about that EOD?

If your gonna going around saying ur an innocent child just activate it? Or is the role auto confirmed at day 1 start because its passive.

Not sure how inno child would work here???

Not me I was at work, so I have no clue what went down besides a mafia being eliminated.

1 Like

im CARRYING

get DESTROYED zone

I’m not going to reveal, because it’s funnier this way.

Are you claiming you roleblocked Zone?

im refrencing eod

1 Like

I just thought Zone was voting in response to your vote.

oh
in my memory they happened at ~roughly the same time

In my memory, there was a span of around ten seconds between both posts.

good enough

Town

Eliza - There vote on Frost yesterday and their vote on Frost in post #920 doesn’t feel like a wolf bussing their teammate.

Magnus - I think the way they handled and pushed the Frost slot isn’t a wolf going against
their partner, They called them out meta wise and the way Frost talked with me about the meta shit Magnus said didn’t feel like they were talking about their partner.

Gorta - I think this guy is most likely town. Vibe is a main part of it, voting Frost was also a good look plus the way he responded to Frost dropping the read on him and the reaction test thing, felt like Gorta is Town as he looked confused on that.

Zone - I liked him day 1 I remember, forgot the post but it’s in my ISO somewhere and he came into SoD2 with a solve and an immediate vote on Frost.

Townlean

Lemon - I know I liked them allot during day 1 but I think a main part of that was in regards to Magnus and Mist not being W/W with them and will Mist flipped Town and Magnus is probably always town here.

Lissi - I know I liked their posts day 1 and the interaction with Mist. They also voted Frost but they might be a busser

Null Town

Neon - They did show sus on Frost and vote them and they did pressure me which was a good look.
Although again, there can be a busser on the frost wagon and frost did have them in their fake solve.

PoE

Wazza - I voted this guy EoD1, seems potential wolf.
They also involved themselves in the Magnus interaction. They did have decent explanations even though their reads were odd. I haven’t really seen or remember a whole lot about this slot.

Chihiro - I think I liked this guys response to the Mist interaction I had but how he interacted with a person (don’t remember who) about my slot felt like it could just be a wolf blending in going “yeah yeah we can do this guy, he can be wolf”.

Also I’m aware I’m probably in the PoE.
I haven’t been super active this game.
I know someone pointed me as wolves with Frost SoD2 and so I’m gonna have to try and make myself obvious town today or at least do something productive and pro town.

VOTE: Chihiro

why am I still alive? :wowee:

also, sorry for last phase I did a big oopsie and missed EOD but Eliza carried and made sure Frost went over

Huh. No Bodyguard, so Doctor save?

I weirdly agree with Zorvo’s POE, including having Zorvo himself in the POE too :froggwee:

1 Like

good job to whoever saved Magnus :wowee:

2 Likes

Is it bad to like what someone says about a persons?