Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

It wasn’t exactly liking it that was the problem.

Unfortunately, unlike SOD2, I got nothing for today’s opening. I tried giving Frost a chance to talk, and that turned out to be a mistake.

Fortunately Eliza was there to save the day, and since Frost flipped wolf, that leaves me with focusing on [Chihiro, Lissi, Gorta] for the rest of D3.

I don’t think Gorta is a wolf.
You would have to sell me on Lissi.

what are y’alls thoughts on this, now that frost has flipped wolf

am weirdly mindmelding here with Zorvo

think the team is just Frost/Chihiro/Wazza at this point

Looking at EOD2 VC, I don’t think it’s Lissi either. She isn’t the type to bus her scumbuddies, and she was the first or second one to vote Frost that day. I haven’t ever seen w!Gorta bus either, so I actually don’t mind dropping a vote on Chihiro right now.

VOTE: Chihiro

I do still want to engage with them as though they’re town though
don’t want to just waste day away

I’m going to have such a big head if my D1 POE hit the entire scumteam :froggwee:

1 Like

Ok before I let people entertain the idea that i am scum

I am town Jailkeeper and I jailed Zone last night.

jailed magnus n1

Cool, that’s probably a redcheck on Zone if you’re to be believed.

interesting manuever

why cant zone be the night kill? I actually jailed him under the assumption he was gonna be shot during the night,

I made the same mistake in Starcraft.

2 Likes

Huh… Well, okay. Unless anyone counters as Protective claim, then I guess it must be legit.

UNVOTE

1 Like

I rather squash this now than wait and have to deal with it later in the phase :shrug:

honestly fair

Watch Chihiro be Mafia Jailkeeper.

Actually, here’s a good opportunity to talk mech. I was under the impression Town could rand anywhere from 6-8 power roles, which would leave three Mafia PRs no matter what. I think I was incorrect.

1 Like

magnus
what

did you like
not read the example setup