How To Commit Murders That Don't Suck In DR - An Essay

4-2 is the pinnacle

1 Like

sorry sulit

1 Like

i didn’t cite that one because i’m less familliar with DR1, but it’s actually a good example of what i mean

1 Like

yeah

and fun fact

people actually found out that marshal tried to suicide, but i think thats what PKR pushed

i remember, cause he replaced in for my character, i had IRL stuff to do

1 Like

2 Likes

it took advantage of people’s false assumptions about what happened in a wonderful way and implicitly framed someone as the killer, even if the patsy was in fact the victim. far be it from me to give concrete suggestions as to what would be a good idea, but framing a murder as a suicide is a simple but effective exercise

1 Like

wait let me play fitting music

1 Like

anyway good read

i might type up some stuff using ToS DR games as examples of interesting murders but also maybe not because most of those games were pretty boring

1 Like

Ok impromptu AMA, I’ll respond to most things

1 Like

Oh boy I’m in an essay!

1 Like

Better: Intelligence Poison

1 Like

is the entire game being made ahead of time? I think it was mentioned that it is but I can’t remember

1 Like

where’s that teaser post ici made a while back

1 Like

Iirc yeah that was stated

Probably a good thing tm

The game will be entirely planned ahead of time
So theoretically we can run it without any impromptu changes

In practice, we will likely change around some things

2 Likes

basically we won’t be flying by the seat of our pants from Chapter 2 onwards, which we’re honestly doing for ourselves rather than for you, lmao

1 Like

After the game I’ll share some ideas on how you can run a dr without excessive planning
I came up with quite a few so far

1 Like

Oh

Oh dear

1 Like

I’m excited for it :popcorn:

I promise I won’t do a lame trap/poison murder this time :wowee:

1 Like

I’m going to turn the cafeteria into a high altitude chamber and give you all hypoxia

3 Likes