will there be non-lethal poison

1 Like

i want to be the only one in a trial

1 Like

I can’t answer specific details

1 Like

The ‘temp-death’ mechanic will be featured, in any case

2 Likes

yeah grouping up isn’t going to work because it is possible to win by temp-killing everyone else

1 Like

wait temp-death is overkilling right?

1 Like

throw everyone else off the boat

1 Like

like killing more than the amount of people who can die per round so they come back

1 Like

yes, but there are more means by which someone can temp-die than just that

1 Like

I will kill 15 people in 6-1 and become DR legend

3 Likes

Basically a failsafe that allows additional people to be killed past the first two, but they get brought back at the start of the next chapter

1 Like

where is the post you made on DR6 earlier I can’t find it

1 Like

idk we lost a lot of the notes we were working off of when the old forums died so some of the information there is probably innacurate by now anyway

3 Likes

turn boat into submarine

1 Like

yeah what happens if I sink boat

lol

2 Likes

I feel like this guide fails to account for the fact that 90 percent of murders in DR are solved or locked to a very small PoE purely off of alibis, regardless of the complexity of the murder

1 Like

i mean
yeah that’s what i’m talking about the entire time
the low complexity of the average DR murder is what alllows alibis to be established so easily

1 Like

Obviously you can do some amount of disguising ToD or using traps but if your target was seen alive four hours ago and Geyde’s been AFKing in the library for eight, then … yeah

(the format exacerbates this because people can see that Geyde didn’t leave even if they weren’t in the library for that entire time)

4 Likes

how dare you shit on the most elaborate murder plot of all time

1 Like

I blame host only being online when I’m not reee

1 Like