Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

With all the shading that’s going on around my slot, yes, but that doesn’t automatically make me a wolf. People aren’t bothering to think for themselves enough. :sleepingleafeon:

In fact I will comment.
I can in fact definitely confirm, you’re never fully logical.
But this is a whole new level and it feels like you’re making excuses for it

You’re so confused right now if you’re a villager. Don’t you think I’d know how that looks if I was a wolf and would avoid doing it? :sleepingleafeon:

Devils advocate here

Leafia is town.

I also disagree that just because they think they have found one wolf they should read from that. Thats bad.

Thats hinging on the fact that they WILL flip wolf. You can build a entire worldview on that, and then they flip town and you are fucked.

I personally never read from a pre flop for too long. Reading from a blank slate like they claim to be doing is just better.

-█████

1 Like

And… now you’re trying to throw self awareness at me.
I already explained this earlier as well.

No, actually, I think if you were a villager you’d have thought it through more than if you’re a wolf for multiple correct reasons you’ve already corroborated.

Why would I do something with it that early in the game? They were only a slight scumlean at that point and you’re trying to make my actions look more wolfy than they actually are. Don’t you think I would’ve wanted to focus on that as a wolf to avoid having to make my own reads? :sleepingleafeon:

What reason do you mean and for what?

In law we play devils advocate sometimes when looking at things so we can see multiple perspectives.

I can see why you’re saying what you’re saying and like, it is certainly possible but I just don’t think it’s the case here.

We seem to have different methodology.

I’m also not saying Leafia had to solely push onto Arete. But at least apply some pressure, a vote, maybe some quotes for what felt off.
No, Leaf gave us nothing.

That’s what I think is more damning here.

:sleepingleafeon:

I don’t make excuses Kiiruma. When have I ever acted like this in a game? :sleepingleafeon:

i will sign all my posts with a :sleepingleafeon: so you can less differentiate myself and leafia so when she flips mafia you’ll think this is too absurd for me to also do as mafia

:sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

*confbiased

Luckily I already don’t think you’re too likely a W candidate with them, so get wrecked Kat

oh no

i must openwolf harder then

awoo

:annoyedleafeon:

2 Likes

You’re wrong and what makes you so sure I haven’t thought about it more? :sleepingleafeon:

Look, the issue is the normal approach is self confirming. You aways think “this is not the case”, because of course you do, thats normal. Thats why its important to keep separate reads, so if and when you get one wrong your world doesnt shatter with it.

-█████

2 Likes

Cat - Trusting the Aelin read and calling town because

Bird - Townreading for the fact that they brought up our convo from a month or two ago and asking me where that was at.

HoodHeroes - Probably town for Windward’s handling of being scumread, also feel like she’d be trying to force out more game related content than she was doing while she was here.

Engineer - Probably town for the attempted mass read on Cat/Katze specifically.

Which means my town is

Town:
Little Mac
Cat
Bird
HoodHeroes
Engineer

5 so far.

Anyone have any issues with what I have?

• Brad
1 Like

You know I don’t do that kind of stuff even as a villager. Not the quotes thing at least and this is NAI for me and you know it. Why are you so sure it can’t come from me as a villager? :sleepingleafeon:

can u give me quotes for these cuz i dont remember either of them

As a general note, I actually really enjoy you being in the game and playing.
You’ve been fun thus far and your posts are decent.
Honest and simple.

Your reliance on Chloe just reminds me how you/Chloe/Arete to me have such like… twin/triplet vibes together

All I can do is remember in FoL 29 when 2 of yall (I think Chloe and you?) literally managed to do the exact same options on the same targets.

1 Like