Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Vig 10er

Hosted by @Mistyx and @Marshal on @Sensei

Reviewed by @DatBird

Rules

• Follow all Global and Forum Game rules.
  • All players must make at least 15 posts that qualify as game content. What this entails is up to moderator discretion.
  • This game will include Wisdom of the Moderator. I reserve the right to prevent any players from signing up at my discretion.
  • I reserve the right to update this section as I view necessary.

Rolecards

Vanilla Town

Vanilla Town

You have no abilities but your voice and your vote.

Defeat the Mafia.

Town Vigilante

Vigilante

Each night, you may kill a player.

Defeat the Mafia.

Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon

You may communicate freely with your partner at any time.
Each night, you may kill a player with your factional kill.

Reach parity with the Town, or ensure that nothing can prevent you from achieving this.

Gameplay

• Both majority and plurality will be in effect. No elimination is a valid vote. In the case that the day ends with tied votes, a player will be selected at random from all players tied for the most votes.
  • Votes must be in bold and ping the moderator to count.
  • Votes will be locked in LyLo, which will be announced.
  • Barring a majority, days will be 48 hours long, and nights will be 24 hours long. This may change to accommodate for host schedules.
  • Days will initially start and end at 10 PM EST.
  • The mafia will communicate through a private Discord server. It will be open 24/7.
  • Each hydra will be permitted to post 400 times per phase. Exceeding this number will result in a punishment. This will be listed 1 hour before end of day.

Hydras

• Hydra accounts will be permitted, but not required, to sign up to this game.
  • All hydra heads must be openly declared, and will be publicly listed.
  • Hydras may communicate through any means. I do not need to be included in hydra conversations.
  • Hydras will be limited to a maximum of two heads.
  • Hydras will be using shared accounts for this game.
  • All messages from hydra chat to the thread must be paraphrased and not copy-pasted.

Rolelist

Vigilante
Vanilla Town x7

Mafia Goon x2

Signups

1. YouButWorse + Leafia (@LeafiabutWorse)
  2. EliThePsycho + Litten (@EngineerGaming) - Killed Night 1 - Town Vigilante
  3. Wazza + WindwardAway (@HoodHeroes) - Eliminated Day 1 - Vanilla Town
  4. BradLand + Aelin (@FPSers)
  5. Arete + orangeandblack5 (@TeamSlightlyPolish) - Eliminated Day 2 - Mafia Goon
  6. Ruby + Drinks (@MelodyRhythm) - Killed Night 1 - Vanilla Town
  7. Trochilidae + AbbyPeriwinkle (@TheBirdsAndABee)
  8. Chloe + katze (@cat)
  9. Kiiruma + Wolfy (@2Wolves1Hydra) - Killed Night 2 - Vanilla Town
  10. Dum + eevee (@idrc)

Backups

1. Arctic
  2. Hippo

Spectators

1. Jane
  2. min
2 Likes

We’re working on sending out rolecards now.

7 Likes

All rolecards have been sent out. The game will begin 2022-02-11T03:00:00Z

8 Likes

The ten adventurers are woken in their sleep by a rumbling. Large footsteps appear to be coming from the east. A panic ensues. The group runs together away from the sound, but it grows closer and closer. You can’t run, but you can hide.

The group rushes towards a large metal contraption. One member pulls out a grappling hook. The sound grows closer.

They all scale the contraption. There’s a hole at the top, a way in. If they can hide in here, maybe they’ll be safe for the night. Maybe the beast will leave. That’s all they can hope for at this point.

The last of the adventurers reaches the summit of the metal contraption. The earth is practically shaking. Inside of the hole in the metal contraption appear to be hills of fuzzy material, all different shades and colors.

One adventurer takes the leap of faith inside. They let the group know it’s safe. All adventurers soon follow, except for one. The task of the one is to close the group off.

He reaches over to the top of the contraption to hide them inside. But he is beaten by a large, sharp paw. The force of the paw on the metal contraption knocks him in the hole. He falls safely, but the group can no longer hide. The beast knows where they are.

“AT LAST! YOU NO LONGER EVADE ME!”

The group is huddled together, hushed, awaiting their fate.

“AFTER ALL MY TROUBLES TODAY, I HAVE GOTTEN QUITE HUNGRY. I DEMAND… A NYACRIFICE!”

Whispers break out among the group. It escalates to shouting, accusations, tension.

"CHOOSE AMONGST YOURSELVES WHO WILL BE YUM YUM IN MY TUM TUM. UNTIL THEN… YOU AREN’T GOING ANYWHERE!!!"

The beast closes the metal contraption, plunging the adventurers into darkness. A thud is heard on top of the contraption. A few try to move it, but it’s not going anywhere. The beast is on the contraption, sitting and waiting for the group to decide who will pay the ultimate price.

2 Likes

Day 1 has begun and will end in 48 hours at 2022-02-13T03:00:00Z or when a majority of 6 is reached. Additionally, there is a postcap of 400 posts per slot that will be lifted 1 hour before EoD.

@LeafiabutWorse
@EngineerGaming
@HoodHeroes
@FPSers
@TeamSlightlyPolish
@MelodyRhythm
@TheBirdsAndABee
@cat
@2Wolves1Hydra
@idrc

1 Like

first

-c

heck

-eli

aret aret

/vote cat @Host_Account_2

god damn shoulda picked a shorter name

mods out

- Arete

That answers that question I had. Leafia head reporting in. My posts will have a :sleepingleafeon: at the end. :sleepingleafeon:

i can make good on my promise to get rid of kat as quick as possible
/vote cat @Host_Account_2

ribbit

-a

oh yea do we like, sign our posts

I think me and leafia talk different enough for it to not matter but I can if yall want

im frozen

1 Like